• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings seeking long term 1x1

Xynien

Overcast
after some thought, i decided that my old partner search wasn't quite cutting it, so here's a fresh one! it's going to be pretty shoddy, but hopefully will get the point across.

compatibility is always a big one for me with writing partners - both writing style and personality. i work best with roleplay partners who primarily focus on character development, but aren't put off by indulgence either. i love tropes and ships and working together to make whims come to life as much as the next rper, but i like to tell a story too. it's also important to me that my roleplay partner is as interested in the roleplay and characters as i am.

(also, i promise i use proper grammar etc in roleplay im just lazy all other times)

i also prefer rp partners who like to chat ooc, specifically about the rp. bonus points for speculation, wild planning that gets thrown out the window and/or drastically altered as we write, and miscellaneous crying about characters.

if you've gotten this far and you feel like you fit the bill, good news - im done being boring and now will get into rp specifics. to be honest, plots aren't as important as the above; i can figure out just about anything to write with the right person. original plots are always welcome so long as im not alone in developing the setting.

but, admittedly, i prefer fandoms, and a mix of oc and canon interaction (in case it needs to be said, i do write canons!). i do like to try to honor the spirit of the original creation, but i don't strictly adhere to canon either.

very familiar with:
dragon age (origins, 2, inquisition)
the elder scrolls (oblivion, skyrim)
a song of ice & fire + related works

fairly familiar with:
mass effect (trilogy, andromeda)
doctor who (currently about to get to the 12th doctor after stopping forever ago - very tentative on rping this)
the witcher (books + show)
ffxiv (warrior of light + their party is probably the only thing i would accept for this)

used to be familiar with but need a lot of brushing up:
fallout (new vegas)
vampire: the masquerade - bloodlines

if there's something you don't see on the list but think would fit in among my other listed interests and would like to roleplay, feel free to suggest it! i have been known to get into new things for a good roleplay partner.

if you're interested in roleplaying with me, please send me a message and, if you have one available, a writing sample <3 i would also love to hear anything you'd like to share about yourself, and i'll share something too for a bit of an icebreaker!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back