• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking literate - advanced literate role-plays!

charlierose

no rain, no flowers
Hiya!
The name's Charlie, and I'm very new to this site! But I'm going to take a stab at finding some role-play partners.

Some of my roleplay information:

• My literacy usually sits at the advanced literate level, but I'm happy to match that of my roleplay partner's literacy.
  • I'm happy with any gender pairing (FxF, FxM, MxM, etc.), and often indulge in 'poly' role-plays, so if you're interested in that, let me know.
  • I don't do fandom role-plays very often at all, but my favourite genres are romance, slice-of-life, fantasy, action, adventure, horror, and angst.
  • I'm happy to discuss a plot with you, if you don't like any of mine!
  • I myself am 20 years old, so I would prefer for my roleplay partners to be eighteen or older, simply as roleplaying with minors makes me a little uncomfy.

Some role ideas:

• Rebel x Conservative
  • Enemies
  • CEO x Low Wage Earner
  • Forbidden Romance
  • Arranged Marriage/Relationship
  • Post Apocalyptic Setting
  • Popular x Outcast
  • Vampire x Human
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Witch x Human (inspired by the Salem Witch Trials)
  • God/Demi-God x Human
  • Angel x Human
  • Demon x Human
  • Harry Potter, Twilight, Hunger Games, or The Office based.

I also have quite a few plots that I can send to you if you're interested in seeing them!

Thanks so much for reading! Please feel free to contact me if you're interested (:

Last edited:
Hey, I'd love to read some of these plot ideas you mentioned.

I'd consider myself at an advanced literate level too and am always keen to plot ideas with prospective new partners.

Hey, I'd love to read some of these plot ideas you mentioned.

I'd consider myself at an advanced literate level too and am always keen to plot ideas with prospective new partners.

Hiya! Feel free to PM me whenever you’re free and we can discuss what sorts of plots/genres you like, and I can send through some of my written plots. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back