Seeking LIT RP partner MxM

Hi! I'm interested! Could you send me a sample of your writing and tell me a little more about you? Genres/Settings you prefer or the type of characters you write :)

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested! Could you send me an excerpt of your writing and tell me a little more about you? Genres/Settings you prefer or the type of characters you write :)
Ah me? For sure! I'm 22, just graduated from uni and am a professional illustrator! My favorite things in the world are creating characters and being able to draw them and write scenarios for them! I'm a huge sucker for angsty, tragic love stories and much like you one of my favorite tropes is enemies to friends to lovers which I have been dying to do. I tend to write as Male characters and am a lot more comfortable doing MxM than most other romances but I'd definitely willing to give a different type a try! I tend to like period pieces/fantasy based plots or something with a bit of supernatural element. My characters tend to be very impulsive and strongly emotional but I've also really wanted to write a much more self serious, stilted kind of character and develop them into being less rigid. If you're still interested I can send you a writing sample!

Id love to talk about writing with you, possibly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back