Seeking LIT RP partner MxM

'-')/ still hanging around if you're down to give it another shot

Hey there! I'd be excited to build a dystopian idea with you. I generally have 1-5 paragraph responses, depending on what the scene calls for. I enjoy writing as strong female roles, but can do anything, really. Your tag didn't work for me, so send me a request on Discord if you're interested! Crissy#0933

Hey there! I'd be excited to build a dystopian idea with you. I generally have 1-5 paragraph responses, depending on what the scene calls for. I enjoy writing as strong female roles, but can do anything, really. Your tag didn't work for me, so send me a request on Discord if you're interested! Crissy#0933

Added you, my name changed on discord a day ago

bunnyshadow bunnyshadow

First of all you’re an amazing roleplayer. I really love all the detail you put into it. Kind of reminds me of my own roleplay. I tend to try to keep at the pace of my own partner I roleplay with, but I will tell you this, sometimes I can become uninterested. Which, if you do not mind, we could do several plots together, as well as, I do multi-characters, attempting to keep female and Male ratio even. I would love to come up with a plot with you if you’re interested, regardless of my flaws as a Roleplay partner, and we can talk more on discord if so.

bunnyshadow bunnyshadow

First of all you’re an amazing roleplayer. I really love all the detail you put into it. Kind of reminds me of my own roleplay. I tend to try to keep at the pace of my own partner I roleplay with, but I will tell you this, sometimes I can become uninterested. Which, if you do not mind, we could do several plots together, as well as, I do multi-characters, attempting to keep female and Male ratio even. I would love to come up with a plot with you if you’re interested, regardless of my flaws as a Roleplay partner, and we can talk more on discord if so.

What's your discord? I'll add you.

I know in your thread, it says you're looking for MxM only... Does this still apply? I prefer female, and other than that one rule, I feel like we would be a good match

Very interested! I love collaborating with my writing partners and also write about the same amount. My replies are typically quite fast with the occasional slow one. I mainly write male aligned characters but can do female if the story calls for it. If you’re interested add me on discord! wormy#4743

Very interested! I love collaborating with my writing partners and also write about the same amount. My replies are typically quite fast with the occasional slow one. I mainly write male aligned characters but can do female if the story calls for it. If you’re interested add me on discord! wormy#4743

Just sent you a FR!

Ah wow, you already have a lot of interest on this so you're probably swamped but my discord is mochiguts#1183 if you wanna chat about starting something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back