• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Seeking Group section???

Murdergurl

will turn your insides into your outsides
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So.... I see the areas for posting RPs for those RECRUITING for Group RP. But is there a place to post if you are SEEKING a specific type of Group RP? I'm not interested in running one. I've tried before in the past, and I just waste a lot of time on people that drop out on me. And I don't want to scroll endlessly through what is posted in the recruiting area: clicking in and out of ambiguously titles threads until I find something I might be interested in. It would be much more efficient to put up a SEEKING A GROUP type of post. Is there a section for that somewhere?

I see what you mean. We have a filters in place though that might help you to narrow down the choice if you're looking for something specific. Can check by prefix and tags.
You can also post a thread in Group recruitment and say you're looking for a group, not recruiting. A GM could invite you to their rp if they're running something akin to what you're looking for.

I see what you mean. We have a filters in place though that might help you to narrow down the choice if you're looking for something specific. Can check by prefix and tags.
You can also post a thread in Group recruitment and say you're looking for a group, not recruiting. A GM could invite you to their rp if they're running something akin to what you're looking for.

So... I posted my "seeking" advert. I checked on it a few minutes later. it had a few views already, so I know others could see it. I noticed some typos. I went to correct them and add some info I had forgotten. And now it doesn't seem to be appearing in the forum list. I still have the url here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/seeking-group.474619/
But it doesn't appear for viewing. What's up with that? Did it get flagged? As far as I can tell, I don't have any prohibited content in the post. I read the rules over and checked.

Last edited:
So... I posted my "seeking" advert. I checked on it a few minutes later. it had a few views already, so I know others could see it. I noticed some typos. I went to correct them and add some info I had forgotten. And now it doesn't seem to be appearing in the forum list. I still have the url here: Multiple Settings - SEEKING GROUP
But it doesn't appear for viewing. What's up with that? Did it get flagged? As far as I can tell, I don't have any prohibited content in the post. I read the rules over and checked.
it's probably because you don't have over 10 posts. the spam filter is weird when you aren't at or above that post amount.

also, it appears now, so I guess the issue is resolved???

Murdergurl Murdergurl posts made by users with under 10 posts are typically approved by volunteer staff members on the site. Your thread temporarily disappeared because it was caught by the filter and a mod might have approved the post for you. 😄 You can refer to the FAQ for more information.

yeah, ok. This problem is fixed... how do I delete this thread. Can't seem to find that button. lol

Murdergurl Murdergurl some threads can be deleted by their creator if you use the dropdown options in the upper right-hand corner of the very first post. I genuinely recommend not deleting this thread if that is an option to you because other people may have the same question as you and they can use this thread as a resource in the future.

yeah. gotcha. I'll just unwatch it then so I stop getting notifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back