• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking FxF Stories.

LaneyBug

Miserable Potato
Info about me:
  • 23 year old female.
  • Roughly six years of writing experience.
  • Very open! Very friendly. I love chatting and making friends. <3
  • Call me Laney!
  • Very very gay! 🌈
What you can expect:
  • Daily replies and updates.
  • Ideas and plots with characters to fit. Definitely willing to go the extra mile and create new plots and characters as well. I love creating so let's create something together!
  • Somewhat okay grammar? Okay, I do my very best to spell and grammar check everything but even I make mistakes. With that said, English is my first language so this won't happen often.
  • Length! I like to write anywhere from three to six paragraphs, all depending on the story and what is happening, of course. Sometimes, less is more.
  • I'm very active. I'm currently in between work and spending all of my time focusing on art and writing so you can expect to see me around a lot. With that said, I'm not picky about reply times. It could be all day or once a week.
    • I do NOT write fandom. Very sorry. Original stories only.
    • I do NOT write male characters.
    • Romance can be whatever you make it!
    • Matching! I tend to mimic what my writing partners do. That means I'll follow your lead with character sheets/ writing length and plot ideas. That said, I do like to put my own creative twist on things. I like sending pictures, songs, memes that could relate to our characters. You do not have to do any of that but if you do, I bet we'll get along great! <3
    • Third person, past tense.
What I expect:
  • I'm not picky at all! As long as you're willing to put some effort into our characters and the story we create, I'll be happy. Just please don't come here and expect me to do all the work. I want the same amount of effort that I'm putting in.
  • I'm not going to bite your head off about length or grammar. However longer, more detailed replies tend to keep my attention much better than shorter, less thought out responses.
  • Do not control my character. If something requires their action, just tell me first and chances are I'll be cool with it.

Ideas/ Plots/ Pairings:

If you made it this far, bless your heart!

Bold = Roles I'd like to play.
*** = Levels of interest.
Italics = Plot idea to go along.

I'm very open with roles so even if one is bold, I'm flexible and will play the other if you ask. : )

Genre:

• Action/ Adventure
  • Modern/ Realistic
  • Medieval Fantasy
  • Supernatural
  • Super Powered Humans.
  • Romance

Basic Pairings:

• Ex x Ex **
  • Roommates
  • Celebrity x Fan
  • Teacher x Student
  • Vampire x Human
  • Super Human x Super Human
  • Super Villain x Super Hero
  • Neighbors
  • Cop x Criminal
  • Angel x Human
  • Goddess x Human
I'm entirely open to any ideas or pairings you might have as well. Just send them to me and I'll let you know if any seem like they could be fun.

I have a ton of these little ideas so just ask me if you're interested.
Please send me a PM if you're interested in writing with me.
Thank you so much to whoever takes the time to read all this! - Laney

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back