• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking for Long Term (F x M) Star Wars or Lord of Rings

aya2u

tenor.gif

I am in my twenties and I would prefer my RP partner to be over 21+.
I can write at least 1-3 paragraphs per reply! I'm online almost daily and usually reply as soon as possible.
I love complex plots and settings, where we can develop worlds.
I write in 3rd person, past tense.

Grammar and spelling should be checked, but it's alright we all do mistakes here and there.
In case you want to drop the RP, just let me know.
I have some pairs to suggested that I totally curve to try. You can find the list below.
I prefer pairs of FxM. And as a female, I prefer playing the female character. But if you into one of the pairings below I don't mind trying the male.

Pairs
Female
Male
Ben Solo (Modern Au)​
Rey (Modern Au)​
Legolas (Canon)​
OC​
Luke Alvez​
Penelope Garcia​

Note: I always like adding side character to the RP, meaning surely we can add more characters for each RP.
Feel free to PM if you like to give a try. Let me know your thoughts and surely we will be able to figure something out.
Eventually, I will add more fandom.

aiqbgdA6T.png

Last edited:
I'd love to do some Star Wars based rp, although I usually prefer not to mess with canon characters, would you like something with an original story with two original characters instead ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back