• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Seeking Female!OC To Be The Love Interest For Multiple Attack on Titan Male/Female Characters

//Requirements//
- Share my passion for Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin.
- Have basic knowledge of the anime/manga.
- Don't mind deviating for the original story.
- Able to do descriptive RP.
- Don't mind descriptive gore/intimate scenes(not sexual) between OC and original characters.
- Comfortable with FxF.

//The Story//

All of the Titan Shifters are in love with with your OC, a direct descendant of a Goddess. A Goddess who split her powers into eight beings. Eren Jaeger. Reiner Braun. Bertholdt Hoover. Annie Leonhart. Zeke Jaeger. Porco Galliard. Pieck Ackert (I made up a last name for her), and Claudette Tybur (I made up her first name). The last of the Goddess's abilities she passed down to her daughter. As the Coordinate, your OC has the power deep within her to control mindless Titans. She has lived countless lives, ruling over Germany and German territories. Ever at her side, her watchful guardians, her warriors, her lovers. Eren Jaeger, the Attack Titan. Reiner Braun, the Armored Titan. Bertholdt Hoover, the Colossus Titan. Annie Leonhart, the Female Titan. Zeke Jaeger, the Beast Titan. Porco Galliard, the Jaw Titan. Pieck Ackert, the Cartman Titan. And, Claudette Tybur, the War Hammer Titan. The world fears the power of the Titans, a for good reason. Their loyalty is fierce and unwavering. However, an illness soon claims your OC's life, leaving her nation without a leader; her loved ones distraught and near hopeless. Nonetheless, the search for her begins again.
While the Titan warriors are immortal, never age, your OC is able to be reincarnated over and over. Born into a middle class family within the walls of Paradis Island, your OC lived behind the central wall, Wall Sina. She had a relatively normal childhood, shielded from the horrors of the outside world. That all changes when Wall Maria, the outermost wall, is breached. Her warriors have arrived to take her home. By then, your OC is in her late teens. The Titan Shifters know that she has been reincarnated on Paradis Island. No matter where she is, they'll find her. It's been several years and the outside world longs for the return of their queen. And her warriors have finally made their move. No one else matters. Not the people within the walls. The people who refused to live under you're OC's rule in her past life. They were even blamed for her death. However, their assault leaves thousands dead, including your OC's father who was called to the front lines to fend off the mindless Titans.
This loss prompts your OC to join the military. The Titan Shifters are able to blend into the population inside Wall Rose. They also join the military. To keep an eye on your OC and protect her. Zeke and Claudette become training instructors. Later on, captains even. Considering that they are older than the rest of the warriors. Eren, Reiner, Bertholt, Annie, Porco, and Pieck enlist in the military and train alongside your OC. They each grow close to her in their own ways. Of course your OC doesn't remember them. Her memories haven't returned yet, but they always do. During the assault on Trost, a district within Wall Rose, your OC sees how they are willing to put their lives on the line to keep her safe. And just how far they'll go for her.
On an expedition outside the walls, Reiner, Porco, Annie and your OC are cornered when nearly everyone else in their squad is eaten by the mindless titans. Reiner makes a tough decision. He won't allow your OC to die. He would gladly lay down his life for hers. He would even reveal his true identity to keep her safe. As the Armored Titan, he plows through the other titans. At first, he appears to have the upper hand, but more appear and swarm him. At this rate, he'll be eaten. Beyond shocked, moved by his efforts, Your OC cries out for him. Someone so desperately fighting for her. She doesn't want him to die for her. Her words send a shock wave through the invisble paths connecting each titan. And the mindless titans stop. They look at your OC, expecting orders. Shaken and confused, she tells them to leave Reiner be. They obey.
Having rediscovered her power, your OC almost immediately passes out. Hours later, she regains consciousness within the safety of the walls. She also regains her memories. At that development, her warriors expect to leave the cursed island with her as soon as possible. However, many scouts witnessed her controlling the titans. She wasn't leaving. Not without resistance from the military. Her warriors could easily crush them. They wanted to. But is that what she wants? She could save them all. The people of Paradis Island. Open their eyes to the outside world. She questions why titans are even roaming around the island. Some events soon come to light. Her warriors had been turning rebels into mindless titans and unleashing them on the island. A necessary evil to protect your OC So they thought. They just want her to come home. For everything to go back to normal. But can your OC return to the lap of luxury, knowing that so many suffer?

//Side Note//
I'm a working girl, so sometimes I can't reply to RPs or I just don't have the energy to do such. So, please be patient.
Also, I'm only accepting one Female!OC to RP this with.

Last edited:
Hey, how is it going? I would love to roleplay this if you're feeling up to it. It's not often I see other people willing to roleplay AOT anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back