• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seeking Female Characters

YunaRen Leader

Well first off hello and thank you for taking the time to read through my roleplay request thread. I am currently seeking a female characters to roleplay with one of my crossdressing male characters. Now with that out of the way let me tell you the few rules and things I expect out of a partner.

1. First off as far as post length goes I’d like at least on paragraph consisting of at least five sentences at the very least.
2. As for reply speed goes I’d like to at least get one or two posts a week, though will deal with one a week if need be. Though if you can post more that fine and I’ll also try to reply as often as I can find the time too.
3. There will be no smut period, as it against the sites rules.
4. For appearances I’ll only use Anime pictures.
5. I’ll roleplay ether through threads or PMs.
6. While I don’t require this fact I find that I have better luck when my partners like Anime, as I do enjoy throwing an Anime trope or two into my rolepays.

Now then here are some plots I’ve been interested in doing:

Your Classmate Secret:

The basic story goes one day your character takes the bus home and sits next to a girl who has the same purse as you do. By mistake you pick up my character purse instead not realizing it until the bus is long gone. You decide to open the purse hoping to fine the name and address of the girl so you can get your things back. Though your surprised when you see an id for the private school you go too. Your even more surprised to see the id belongs to a boy from your school. As for romance I’ll leave it up to you whether you rather our characters just remain friends or become something more.

All Mine:

Okay in his plot my character would work as a waitress at a crossdressing Maid cafe and your character would be a regular customer. Your character come visit the Maid cafe regularly to see my my character and always feel jealous when he’d help other customers. In your opinion all the other girls are to friendly with him offering him gift from time to time and flirting with him. Hating this you bring my character some food with sleeping medicine in it and bring him back to your place. My character then wakes up in a locked room confused as to what just happened.

An Adorable Inu:

Okay for this plot my character will be a inu aka Dog human hybrid, you know human looking but with dog years and a tail. So the basic start of the plot is your character will walk pass a pet shop and see something surprising in the window, my character. You’ll think it strange to see inu in a small pet shop like this as normally only very wealthy people can afford to purchase hybrids. So the fact that there such an adorable girl inu in the window for such a low price more then surprises you. You go inside to ask the owner about about her and are surprised by what the owner tells you. You see the inu is actually a boy, but seems to consider itself as a girl for some reason, and loves to play dress up and very friendly. In the end though you decide to take the inu home deciding to keep it as your pet.

My Childhood Friend Wants to Dress Like a Girl:

Basic plot goes that you are my character childhood friend and have know each other for a long time now. My character has always been rather short and girly looking since you met him back in grade school. He even has some rather feminine hobbies but that’s never really bothered you in the least as that just the way he is. Though one day you come home and your Mother says I'm waiting in your bedroom. Going upstairs you see my character wearing your spare school uniform and gazing at himself in the mirror. As for romance I’ll leave it up to you whether you rather our characters just remain friends or become something more.

If any plot interest you feel free to PM or leave a message here.

Last edited:
Hello Hello! I'd be interested in doing the: Classmate Secret plot, the Adorable Inu plot, or the Childhood Friends plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back