• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings seeking fellow victorian/edwardian/historical rpers!

swede

christine daaé
hi, hi! you can call me doe, and i came over from the mass exodus from tumblr! i mainly write christine daaé from the phantom of the opera (as well as erik, meg giry, la sorelli, and various other historical muses including original characters!)

i'm looking for victorian/edwardian rp, as you can probably guess! a pinch of drama, some romance, some horror and suspense... also slice of life, fluffy rps, angsty rps, really anything! this also includes medieval/fantasy!

open to any pairings, LGBT+ friendly. i don't require my partners to be super familiar with any source material i may use; i'm more than happy to give rundowns, explain stuff, etc!

i'm brand new to this site so forgive any mistakes i make along the way. i like to consider myself super laid back and easy-going, and i always love meeting new people!

hello! i'd absolutely love to delve into a victorian setting (the idea of something edging towards horror or drama sounds 😊 ). i don't know/write many canonical victorian characters but i do like poto and am also down to explore original characters/lore/settings with a victorian or historical or even austen-esque vibe to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back