• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking fandoms mxm

Rareraven

I like to rp fandoms.
Hello everyone, I'm newish to the site. I had joined a few years ago but life got busy and so now I'm back and ready to roleplay with others.

I enjoy mostly fandoms
But I may be convinced to do a oc roleplay if I'm feeling it.

I'm semi literate to literate.
I can post a paragraph or two depending on if I have the time to write a good post.

I'm mostly into males.
Seeking ROMANCE.

Here are some fandoms that I enjoy:
Naruto
Bleach
Harry potter
Disney
Fruits basket
Dragon ball z
Digimon
Legend of korra.

I enjoy canon characters, it's okay if you can't pull them off 100%. No one in life is perfect at being themselves all the time.

So please message me if you wish to rp.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm newish to the site. I had joined a few years ago but life got busy and so now I'm back and ready to roleplay with others.

I enjoy mostly fandoms
But I may be convinced to do a oc roleplay if I'm feeling it.

I'm semi literate to literate.
I can post a paragraph or two depending on if I have the time to write a good post.

I'm mostly into males.

Here are some fandoms that I enjoy:
Naruto
Bleach
Harry potter
Pokemon
Disney
Fruits basket
Dragon ball z
Digimon
Legend of korra.

I enjoy canon characters, it's okay if you can't pull them off 100%. No one in life is perfect at being themselves all the time.

So please message me if you wish to rp.
I'm interested if you're still looking

Do you have any OC plots you'd be willing to do? I'm interested in role-playing but I'm not big on fandoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back