What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Fandom RP | LGBTQA+ Friendly, plotting, ect

Sub Genres
Anime

Werewolf

I am not Paul Avery

I am a 18+ old user, who is LGBQT+ friendly, seeking a 18+ partner for a double up RP.
I am currently finishing my certification for a career field, I mostly reply Mon-Thursday and hardly on the weekend, but I do try to reply as much as I can. I don't mind if you take awhile to RP, if you think you'll take awhile just lemme know!

What else can you expect from me?
  • I can write anywhere between several paragraphs to just one detailed one, I am capable of managing multiple characters and coming up with interesting plot lines, especially if we're messing with the canon of a show.
  • I'm fine with M/F, F/F, M/M, just whatever!
  • I rarely ditch partners, if I need to end a RP or will take awhile I usually let my partners know.
  • I can RP on here or discord, but here would be better. I'm down to OOC chat though, so feel free to ask for my discord for that.

RULES

I didn't want to make this as it seemed a bit "much" for a seeking thread but I've gotten several PMs from members not reading my thread.
    • I am ONLY interested in doing double up. Canon/OC is my bread and butter, but I am fine with canon/canon for your half of the RP as well. OC/OC too, but for my half of the RP expect that I will ask for you to play a canon character. No if's and or buts.
    • If someone is crossed out down below, I am not seeking RPs for that.
    • I'd prefer not to RP with minors. Sorry.

I'm interested in the following fandoms:
      • Ginga [GNG Gin, GDW Weed)
      • Netflix's Kingdom
      • Inuyasha
      • Beaststars
      • Cybersix
      • Zoids
      • Skyrim
      • Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters
      • Ranma 1/2
      • Okami
      • Harry Potter
      • Skyrim
      • Castlevania
      • Game of Thrones
      • The Last Kingdom
        Bojack Horseman
      • LoTR
      • The Hobbit
      • Yu Yu Hakusho
      • Jurassic Park
      • The Last Kingdom
      • Wolf's Rain
    • Go ahead and send me a DM if you are interested.

Last edited:

Werewolf

I am not Paul Avery
inuyasha, castlevania, maybe yyh or wolf’s rain.
Inuyasha: I can play any of the male & female leads, and most of the villain cast.
Castlevania: I can play pretty much any character.
Wolf's Rain: I am only really comfortable with the main five wolves, any side characters and it's a bit iffy for me.
YYH: I have played most of all the major characters (save for Kuwabara and a few villains) and can play any of them.

I'm pretty versatile, I don't have strict preferences on what I play, just as long as it keeps my partner happy.

determinator

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Inuyasha: I can play any of the male & female leads, and most of the villain cast.
Castlevania: I can play pretty much any character.
Wolf's Rain: I am only really comfortable with the main five wolves, any side characters and it's a bit iffy for me.
YYH: I have played most of all the major characters (save for Kuwabara and a few villains) and can play any of them.

I'm pretty versatile, I don't have strict preferences on what I play, just as long as it keeps my partner happy.
ah, sorry to drag this out—who would you like written for you, as well?

Werewolf

I am not Paul Avery
ah, sorry to drag this out—who would you like written for you, as well?
It's fine

All of these would be paired against a female OC save for possibly Kurama.

YYH: Kurama
Wolf's Rain: Blue
Castlevania: Cho
Inuyasha: Hiten, Kagura, or Bankotsu or one of the two moth demoness from the first movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)