• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FireGire96

Unluckiest Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, let's try this one more time! I'm 21F looking for a fandom roleplay! I mostly roleplay OC x CC, and yes, I am open to doubling as I much prefer doing so. The only form of CC x CC I would be interested in is crackships or problematic ships.

I prefer roleplays to be semi lit to literature, but NEVER novella as I don't want me or you to get burned out. I also enjoy OOC Chats, aesthetic/mood board sharing and headcanon sharing, so it would be nice if we can partake in that as well.

As for the fandoms I'm looking to roleplay, the list is below along with the characters that I would like to roleplay against. The characters in bold are who I prefer, but are DEFINITELY NOT required to play as.

The Last of Us/The Last of Us Part Two - Ellie, Dina or Abby.

Chainsaw Man - Power, Kobeni, Himeno, Makima or Reze.

Arcane: League of Legends - Vi, Caitlyn or Jinx.

The Legend of Vox Machina - Pike, Keyleth or Vex.

Helluva Boss
- Octavia or Verosika.

Kingdom Hearts - Larxene, Namine, Xion or Aqua.

Attack on Titan (HEAVILY PREFER AUs) - Mikasa, Annie, Historia or Sasha.

Wednesday
- Enid or Wednesday.

If you are interested, please add me on Discord at unluckiestmember#9812 🫀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back