• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Falco for Smash rp

Goldfishkisses

This is an rp I am dying to do and I desperately need a thoughtful, literate, partner who really enjoys playing Falco Lombardi in all his cocky, blue feathery glory. (Bonus if you’re up for romance 💕)

About me: 20+, multipara 3rd person POV writer, adores character growth and exploration. I intend to play Sheik/zelda (but mostly Sheik) from a fallen Hero timeline of OoT. They are genderflux, pansexual, early to mid 30’s. If you are curious how this plays out in a post send me a message and ask for a sample!

I can go into more plot details in messages but a short form of it is: characters who were about to meet a bad end in their own worlds were offered an escape if they agree to work for Smash Corp for a few years. Surely the job won’t be hard after all they are in the entertainment industry!

If you’ve made it this far comment or message me. Let’s write a beautiful story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back