• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking detailed writer. (Female x Male)

Katrina

Hello!
Hello everyone!

I am currently looking for a mix of everything. Modern, fantasy and sci-fi, action packed role-plays. Everything for many tastes. A story is no fun without the delicate game of passion or bleeding hearts. This is what I am seeking. All the plots/ ideas posted below are up for discussion and I am open to your own ideas as well. Interested, take a look! But before, please do read the 'rules' just to know if we'll match as partners. :)

I only play female in MxF pairing! Doubling is an option, but I am very picky about that, so it's up to discussion if you wish to do that.
I am a detailed in depth writer. I tend the flash out the story and describe what my character is doing and her surroundings pedantically. I write a lot. And I mean a lot! Specially when i'm into the story and what is going on. My writing reaches from 3 paragraphs to 10 or more. Really, I can write you a book. XD Though I do like to keep the dynamic, so If I feel that too much description could kill it, I won't include it. I need you to be able to match and write in depth. Don't think you can manage? Well...good luck on your search! ( I know it sounds harsh, but I'm sort of fed up with 2 barely managed paragraphs of three lines each. That doesn't make a story go and will cut my interest to the core.)
I write in third person, past tense. Please do the same if you're signing up for this.
Side characters are a must! I like to build the world around our characters and that also means creating side characters, starting from close friends and enemies to a random drunk in a bar. For this role-plays I intend on creating many characters that follow along the story and are quite solid so to say, and I will expect you to do the same.
First impressions are very important to me. Write something out of lines of 'Wanna RP" and I am likely not to respond. Tell me something about yourself or the idea you want to do. Please!
I am a big sucker for romance, so expect it coming. Though I am also a firm believer of slow burn and twisted minds. Romance is good, but it has to be more than cakes and flowers.
Wow...that turned out long. Anyway, let's get to the fun part! Feel free to come to me with your own ideas as well!
WEREWOLF PLOTS ( HIGHLY DESIRED) The Nord brothers. A pack ran by two brothers, different as the night and day. One a charming player and the other a stone cold leader. The Nord brothers are the center of rumors as their pack extends territories rapidly. With their freshly gained power, they have also gained a reputation many wouldn't dare to even mention. Nothing could stop them from gaining the ultimate power over the packs of North, except one thing. Every leader has to have a mate and a proper hire. Both of them have enough women in their bedrooms, but none have a Luna. Until a certain rogue comes stumbling into their lives. Muse A is an outcast, driven out from her pack and now an official target of Hunters. She is cased onto their territory with a goal to slip through unnoticed. Little did the trio know that the second she had taken a step onto the Nord lands....all of their lives would change. (With this, we can go for MMxF pairing, or MxF. The plan is to create multiple main characters for this.) The Rogue King. His name rings fear in every Alpha, speaking louder than the air piercing howls. He used to have it all, a pack, a mate, a pup on the way until it was ripped away from him by a rival pack. Revenge has painted his vision red since and he was about to get what he had been seeking. The new moon was just in the sky when Alpha's daughter was kidnapped from her pack, taken to the Rogue King's realm. The Alpha had taken something dear from him and now he was to claim his only daughter and make her his mate. MODERN CRIME PLOTS Demons and Angels Marriage has always been a curse to Muse A as a Boss of Russian mafia. Along with the death of their wife, all good in life had been ripped away from them. With heart as cold as ice and temper most feared, Muse A ruthlessly rule over their empire, not allowing anyone close enough to see the broken man inside. Muse A's life takes an unexpected turn as a marriage proposal comes their way, one foolish to refuse as it would grand peace between two families long at war. In need for hire and encouraged by trusted men, Muse A agrees the arranged marriage to Muse B, someone younger and full of life. Will Muse B be capable of bringing life back in Muse A's heart when there's still a shadow of their past lover lingering around? How this marriage between people so different work when the peace is as brittle as glass? Undercover mission High school doesn't seem like the right place for mafia at the first glance, but it turns out to be the perfect cover. Blood chilling things occur in the small town ran by Irish mafia in North America. No one would even come to think a high school teacher could be anything more than that. Certainly it wouldn't cross anyone's mind what dark secrets Muse A hides. At least not until one of members of make a mistake that peeks the interest of FBI. Muse B is sent to find out the truth about the organized crime in the small city, disguised as a high school student. With many secrets to unfold behind both of their masks, forbidden feelings bloom, even more so than either of them could imagine. FUTURISTIC PLOTS Forbidden Zone Dangerous virus had spread among humans, turning half of the mankind into blood thirsty beasts. The virus had made them inhuman, insane and deadly. They have only one weakness - sunlight. The government had built a wall to separate the infected ones from the rest of the humans. Specially trained soldiers are sent out every night to search for the cure. Muse A is a leader of a team that is tasked to find the cure. Muse A is ranked as one of the top soldiers and is considered as one of the best. Muse B on other hand is a recruit, and still pretty green to the whole thing. Muse B is a complete opposite of Muse A, reckless, impulsive and doesn't know how to work in a team. On their first mission beyond the wall all the hell breaks lose due to Muse B's lack of patience and short temper. All the team is killed leaving only Muse A and Muse B who are now stuck in a forbidden zone.They have to work together in order to survive and get home safely. Fireflies When the global warming finally hit it's peak and all the ice melted, nearly 70% of dry land disappeared under water. The level of crime grew to the point where police couldn't do anything about it and the system crumbled. Now whats left from dry lands and biggest cities is ruled by gangs who fight for new territories. Fireflies is one of biggest gangs, it's leader known for cruelness and cunning ways to gain more power. Muse A is a runaway, trying to escape from the previous gang she was part of and find a peaceful place to live in. Things don't go quite as Muse A was hoping when her pursuers catch up and she is forced to trespass on Fireflies territory. Not before long Muse A is captured and brought to the leader of Fireflies, Muse B. Strangely enough Muse B doesn't kill Muse A, but instead involves her into a game. If Muse A can escape in one month the she is free to leave without being followed. However is Muse A fails to do so, she has to stay with Muse B for forever. FANTASY PLOT This role-play will take place in highly fictional world and has loose connections with our world. The story centers around seven sins. The original idea is based on a book I once wrote about a thief that by accident stumbled upon a magical book and gets sucked into world ruled by seven deadly sins. We don't have to stick to the story itself as it would require seven males in total or you playing seven male characters, which, if you're up for, I am more than willing to try and in exchange also play multiple other characters, so it wouldn't be all about you pushing the role-play forwards. However, for this I would also be more than willing for you to chose a sin of your liking and set the world around them. Here's how the legend goes: ( The names can easily be changed! You can assist with the story and send it whatever direction you like! In land named after the great God Ametei, seven Gods were born. Zeverus – God of flames and sun, Warious – God of water and seas, Neiron – God of four winds, Theo – God of forests, Castiel – God of light and Erebus, ruler of darkness. The seventh God Irvan was son of human woman and became the king of mortals, disgrace to Gods. Each son was given a piece of land where they can rule by their own laws. But that wasn't enough. Gods craved more power. As hate between brothers grew all seven realms were forced to battle against each other in order to destroy one another. The land was stained with blood of innocent. Ametei - Guardian of life cursed his sons, putting a mark of sin on them. Zeverus kingdom, Edora, was given a mark of Lust. It became known as city where even just born infant was no longer innocent. Where selling a body for money was considered an honorable job. Ira, land ruled by Warious was given mark of Sloth; the weakest land of all. It's warriors lacked skill and training, the rest of citizens were too busy with their own problems to protect their country. The city became poor, no one worked anymore. Neiron’s realm, Theeda, was given a mark of Avarice. It was one of the richest lands, surrounded by mountains and gold that was hidden in stone walls. The same as their king, men were blinded by the golden shine of money, wanting it all to themselves. Greed and parsimony overwhelmed each living soul. Country of Avalan, ruled by Irvan, was given a mark of Envy. It's people were humans and their leader half God, half mortal. They were jealous of those who had more power, immortality. Irvan envied his brothers, wanting revenge for how they treated him. Sentosa, land of forever green forests was given a mark of Gluttony. It's leader Theo along with his people enjoyed feasts and presents Mother Nature offered. Never ending revelry and celebrations drained the land as they kept taking more without giving anything back. Castiel, ruler of Halos, city of light and kindness was given a mark of Vanity. It's people were one of the strongest, leading the power of light and seeing themselves as better than anyone else. Castiel was considered as the God who would take Ametei’s place as guardian of life but he gave into the sin, letting arrogance into his heart and souls of his people. The last realm, Mortos, was given a mark of Wrath. It's people were known as the best and strongest warriors of all, filled with anger and hatred. They became known as ruthless assassins, specially their leader Erebus. Ametei lost hope that lands and his sons could live in peace. Until one night he saw a dream about a woman, Goddess that would come from a different world and time. She would have a power to unite all seven kingdoms and bring their people together, before the worst has happened....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back