• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Detailed Male Character ^3^

Lekiel

Two Thousand Club
Supporter
Hello!

Pretty much as the title says~ I've been alternating interest between a few of my own RPs, looking for someone who'd love to join me in my whimsies ^3^ But I haven't been able to find someone suitable as of yet!

Soooo... I decided to compile all three into one search thread <3 pretty much to make things easier for myself! A forewarning beforehand though! I'm quite picky in my 1 x 1's and I'm serious when I say I'm looking for a detailed writing partner! No doubt this will be quite apparent when you actually look into the story settings I've done for the RPs (I'm not talking about the brief summary, click the link in the titles you'll see ;))

I'd say I'm one of those "give me one fat paragraph of top quality content over ten blocks of wishwash" :o Nevertheless, I'm not demanding when it comes to activity ^~^ a post every five days on average is totally fine, with notifications if you'll take longer than a week (I'll make sure I do the same for you)

Now that that's in order... on to the settings! ~(>^^)>

#1 Fantasy - B L O O D S W O R N
Genre: High Fantasy
Style/Thematic Inspirations: Forgotten Realms, Dragon Age.
Brief: For eons, the proud Tel`Quessir elven empire have stood against all odds. For all they know, they are the only ones left in all the land of Andarun that still stands in defiance against the forces of darkness. Though their pennants still flutter unhindered in the breeze, and their gilded ramparts hold firm, no one knows when the final onslaught will begin. Rumours whisper that the Steward King has become unfit to rule, lost in his creeping madness as he keens for his lost queen, unwillingly seated on the throne of his fallen friend, Erlathan Velahr, the last of the High Kings. A bloodline that coursed no more.

And in the void left by the absence of solid rule, the charismatic Crown Prince Lucian seeks to embellish his influence upon the throne. Recent Tel`Quessir victories on the battlefield seem to speak of a change in the winds of war. Tal`Velahr, the ancient city of the first High King, lost in ages past has been finally liberated. But while the capital of the elves sings and rejoice, the reprieve won has come at a great cost. Many lost their lives, just so those back in the capital city can eat lavishly and drink their nights away.

Darker tidings drift on the wind, and sudden visions of an ancient promise come to light in the eyes of Princess Ameranth; your dearest childhood friend. Will you help her prepare her people for the unseen enemy looming on the horizon? Is there anything the Tel`Quessir can do to brace against a blight of darkness greater than any alive has ever seen?

#2 Fantasy - ✝ E T E R N I T Y ✝ C A L L S ✝
Genre: Low Fantasy, set in near future.
Style/Thematic Inspirations: Guardian angels. Apocalyptic.
Brief: The Iluvatir. A sacred bond between an angel and a mortal. Souls joined by the inexorable will of destiny. You are but a normal guy, living a pretty standard college life. But suddenly, a girl appears to you, one you've never seen before but a chance meeting of eyes and you're lost. You fall in deep, something within you ignites as your gazes connect, inexplicably a part of your heart begins to ache. A yearning for a time you've never remembered. A time from a different life perhaps, spent by this girl's side. But before you could make sense of it all...

She tells you that she's been your guardian angel. And that you both are the only ones left to face The Wretched. An ancient foe, sworn for vengeance against mankind and the heavens. If you don't stop them, all life on earth will end.

Pretty standard college life.

#3 Futuristic - ❖ M I R A I ❖ E T E R N U M ❖
Genre: Science Fiction. Far Future.
Style/Thematic Inspirations: Utopia. Dystopia. Androids. Open universe exploration.
Brief: A concerted effort by earth's greatest minds half a millennia ago have propelled humanity into the intergalactic age. Very quickly, humanity found out that they were the only intelligent life form to populate the vastness of space. But we were far from lonely. Spreading our civilization far and wide across huge galaxy superclusters, from one end of the universe to the other. But disaster struck when an exploration team accidentally triggered a universe-wide catastrophe that rendered all of physical space inhospitable to humans. That was centuries ago. Today, pockets of humanity thrive in several pocket dimensions called Singularity Worlds.

You are a member of the Aurealate, a highly advanced genetically superior human race from the Andlang Singularity. And you are stuck. Your ship crashed on a rapidly disintegrating Super Singularity and you had no way of escaping until you found an old starcruiser. It's design unfamiliar. But inside, you found me. An android. Or so you thought at first. Escaping that place alive would be the first of our many adventures together. Intergalactic wars. Evading the ruthless Dreamwatchers. Uncovering the mysteries of the Universe. That's all in store, if you would dive right in!

**If interested, you may PM me or post in this thread below. I usually ask for RP samples of your best work to get an idea of what I can expect from you ^3^ I hope you don't take it personally if I decline your interest D: All three of these RPs while starting off as a 1 x 1, is fully able to evolve into a little group. I'd like my partner to be able to Co-GM it, should the RP drift naturally in that direction!**
**Also, do note that all three settings involve romance. I hope you're fine with that :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back