• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking descriptive female partner for cute, romantic RP

Larsz

Hi, I'm male and looking for a female to do cute/romantic RP. In real life, I'm in my late 20s but in the scene we would be a nondescript older age.

In the scene, we're married and have three daughters. We pick their names, ages, etc. before we start but at least two of them are in their teens. We're a really innocent and adorable family and do cute kinds of things together. So for example, the girls usually wear overalls instead of regular jeans and their bedtime every night is 7PM, even in the summer when it's still light outside. We start the scene with coming home, all of us eating dinner together, putting the girls to bed, and then relaxing and spending time with each other after they go to sleep.

Please reply or send a message if you might be interested in doing this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back