• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Seeking Dedicated Partners [Prefix irrelevant]

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm too lazy to make an intro so I'll get right into my many ideas; the blue character is mine:

• Mercenary/Bounty Hunter x Victim - Not allowed to severely hurt the victim, MC (my character) has to bring YC to MC's employer alive and well, but his method of transport breaks and they have to go on a life-changing adventure. | Character Development | Romance preferred | MxM

• Superhero + Your Character - This one is pretty open, as I have various Marvelesque superheroes made in my mind. I think it's time to bring them out. It doesn't matter if your character is a 'superhuman' or not; that's your thing. Here are my following heroes:
    > Wildman - Starts off as a Viking; no other superhumans; maybe a villain later on.
    > Street Magician - Starts off as a street magician but learns to do real magic.
    > Sobek - Starts off as an archaeologist then becomes "possessed" by Sobek then learns to control his powers.
    Romance not necessary | Character Development
  • Supervillain + YC - Identical to the first one, but fuck the good guys:
    > Lupus - Becomes a werewolf and doesn't control his monstrous form; may become good at the end.
    > pretend there's something else here
    | Character Development | Romance not necessary
  • Superhuman + YC - Identical to the past two, but revolves around my character, Gladiator (Boba Fet-type mercenary), rather than fighting heroes and villains; may be actually recruited to fight. | Little Character Development | Romance not necessary

PM me if interested.

Little heads up: While I'm extremely excited about Wildman, I don't know shit about Viking culture, so there's that. I'm actually very excited for the first one. We'll discuss details in PM.

I'm too lazy to make an intro so I'll get right into my many ideas; the blue character is mine:

• Mercenary/Bounty Hunter x Victim - Not allowed to severely hurt the victim, MC (my character) has to bring YC to MC's employer alive and well, but his method of transport breaks and they have to go on a life-changing adventure. | Character Development | Romance preferred | MxM

• Superhero + Your Character - This one is pretty open, as I have various Marvelesque superheroes made in my mind. I think it's time to bring them out. It doesn't matter if your character is a 'superhuman' or not; that's your thing. Here are my following heroes:
    > Wildman - Starts off as a Viking; no other superhumans; maybe a villain later on.
    > Street Magician - Starts off as a street magician but learns to do real magic.
    > Sobek - Starts off as an archaeologist then becomes "possessed" by Sobek then learns to control his powers.
    Romance not necessary | Character Development
  • Supervillain + YC - Identical to the first one, but fuck the good guys:
    > Lupus - Becomes a werewolf and doesn't control his monstrous form; may become good at the end.
    > pretend there's something else here
    | Character Development | Romance not necessary
  • Superhuman + YC - Identical to the past two, but revolves around my character, Gladiator (Boba Fet-type mercenary), rather than fighting heroes and villains; may be actually recruited to fight. | Little Character Development | Romance not necessary

PM me if interested.

Little heads up: While I'm extremely excited about Wildman, I don't know shit about Viking culture, so there's that. I'm actually very excited for the first one. We'll discuss details in PM.
I am interested in the first idea that you listed. Message me and we could discuss things more.

I would also be interested in the first one, but if you do not want todo it multiple times I understand
Since it's just the main concept of mercenary/bounty hunter x victim/target, it's actually quite flexible. It could be a rescue mission (did that one before but didn't go too well; didn't have much to work with) for example, of the mercenary getting exiled and kidnapping the victim. The plot is pretty flexible.

Could it be futuristic? I have a Cannon I wanted to put with your bounty/hunter RP one. Ever heard of Dues Ex wanted to place him in a plot somewhere and your first Idea sounds like he would fit in.

Since it's just the main concept of mercenary/bounty hunter x victim/target, it's actually quite flexible. It could be a rescue mission (did that one before but didn't go too well; didn't have much to work with) for example, of the mercenary getting exiled and kidnapping the victim. The plot is pretty flexible.
Alright, that sounds like something I would be interested in for sure. Would you pm me? I cannot yet start conversations here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back