• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Superheroes Galore, the Flash, MCU, and old DCAU!

Hello there, I'm apart of a Dc Universe Group Roleplay on Kik. We're Semi Literate to Literate. Please contact me on Kik via Just.Dead

Hi there! Are you still interested in a Marvel roleplay? I'd be down for anything so long as my character could be paired with T'Challa. We can double if you like :)  

Think my char could be paired with Shuri then? 

Hello there, I'm apart of a Dc Universe Group Roleplay on Kik. We're Semi Literate to Literate. Please contact me on Kik via Just.Dead

I don't have a phone that can handle kik, but thank you for the offer.

I'm a big fan of DC, particularly the Batman-universe. When it comes to Marvel, my preference falls to the Avengers or Captain America Would you like to discuss possible plot ideas and the such?

Hey! I'd love to do some sort of Marvel Character x OC, and I am totally up for doubling! I mainly know the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but I have just started getting into some of the comics, so I have a little knowledge when it comes to that.

Hige Hige hello! :D I'm interested in trying Marvel, based on the movies of course, but I'm a complete OC person, not huge on playing canon characters, myself personally, if you played them I wouldn't stop you, but is this okay? ^.^

Hey! I'd love to do some sort of Marvel Character x OC, and I am totally up for doubling! I mainly know the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but I have just started getting into some of the comics, so I have a little knowledge when it comes to that.
Yes, that is fine. I mostly only know from the movies themselves. What characters interest you?

Hige Hige hello! :D I'm interested in trying Marvel, based on the movies of course, but I'm a complete OC person, not huge on playing canon characters, myself personally, if you played them I wouldn't stop you, but is this okay? ^.^
Unfortunately, OCXOC doesn't interest me, and I only do OCXCANON unless the other person is willing to do so as well.

I likely many characters, I usually pair my OC with Bucky, Steve, Pietro or Spidey. I can do my best to be whoever you'd like for doubling!
I'm most familar with Steve and Spider-man, so pick between those?

And I have quite the affection for T'Challa (Black Panther)

SUPER interested in a Romantic Justice League RP. Willing to do just about anything for my partner if they will play Hawkgirl for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back