• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Superheroes Galore, the Flash, MCU, and old DCAU!

I saw you had a John Constantine x OC thing and I had to jump in on this. I love John so much and would totally be willing to do something with him

Hi! Not sure if ive commented here before or if we've made contact in the past but id love to try out the Marvel DC crossover

The DC & Marvel Universe is forcibly forced to merge. Heroes are lost, some remain. From both sides a team emerges to try and figure out who did this, and see if the damage can be reversed. 

interested in Steve Rogers X Peggy Carter <3

Send me a PM. 

Hi! Not sure if ive commented here before or if we've made contact in the past but id love to try out the Marvel DC crossover

The DC & Marvel Universe is forcibly forced to merge. Heroes are lost, some remain. From both sides a team emerges to try and figure out who did this, and see if the damage can be reversed. 

You haven't, shoot me a PM with who you'd like to play. 

Hello! I would love to do this RP.

I have two characters I would be interested in using.

Hello! I would love to do this RP.

I have two characters I would be interested in using.

Okay, what characters?

Hello! How much paragraphs can you make by chance? I would like to roleplay Voltron if your still up with it? 

Hello! How much paragraphs can you make by chance? I would like to roleplay Voltron if your still up with it? 

Depends on how interesting the RP is for me. If I'm really enjoying it I can write a bunch. I usually try for 1 paragraph at least. 

Hi there! Are you still interested in a Marvel roleplay? I'd be down for anything so long as my character could be paired with T'Challa. We can double if you like :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back