• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Superheroes Galore, the Flash, MCU, and old DCAU!

That's fine, you are probably a better Caitlin than I. Do you want me to also play a canon character for your OC? 

Eh, I don't really mind who you play as the OC. Also, to clarify, do you mean the Caitlin Snow from The Flash, or somewhere else I don't know of?

Eh, I don't really mind who you play as the OC. Also, to clarify, do you mean the Caitlin Snow from The Flash, or somewhere else I don't know of?

Yes, the CW Flash mostly as I haven't really had time to read the comics. 

I'm down for DC, and can RP as Harley Quinn, or my OC, her daughter. my favorite pairing is my OC and Nightwing(Dick Grayson) or BatmanXHarley but I'm open to other pairings. :)  I'd also like to play as Sara Lance in any of those universes

I'm down for DC, and can RP as Harley Quinn, or my OC, her daughter. my favorite pairing is my OC and Nightwing(Dick Grayson) or BatmanXHarley but I'm open to other pairings. :)  I'd also like to play as Sara Lance in any of those universes

What other DC characters interest you?

Jinx from Teen Titans

Steve Rogers X OC

Barry Allen X Patty Spivot

Scarlet Witch (from the movie)

Black Canary

Black Widow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back