• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Collaborative Minds!

x-Anemoia-x

As a child, I talked to angels.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Greetings!
I am looking for more people to do a 1x1 story with!
I mostly focus on working together to find a setting that works for everyone's characters!
I work with other original characters and canon characters.

I have prompts and AU's that work with OC as an idea for us to work with!
As for genres:
Horror, gothic, psychological, cosmic horror, fantasy, modern fantasy, slice of live, comedy, biblical horror, open and custom worlds.

Fandoms:
Resident Evil, Fallout, Bioshock, Air gear, Ao no Exorcist, many more!

My lengths are usually paragraph-novella.
Third person.
I have multiple oc's though i focus on my main.

I am a very "yes and-" type writer, I am just looking to pick a passion for an old hobby!
You can drop discord or private message me for more info! I hope to hear from you soon!

Update:
Adding my prompts here so if something catches your eyes, please feel free to let me know!​

NOIZE CAFE

Slice of life that could lead into much bigger ideas as they come.
Cry is your barista at her father’s cafe and rehabilitation center.
  1. Your OC comes in distraught.
  2. Y/N is there to just get coffee and chat.

X

Possible slow burn, very casual and mundane, opens banter. Lore can be built on as it is written.

Mirror

Y/N is found themself in a town that seems untouched and desolate since the late 70’s turning 80’s. They feel watched and cold despite it being the summer unknowing the horrors that lurk within the shadows.
A weird priest with an offsetting aura is asking if they saw any ‘unruly short creatures’ on their way in.

X

Horror and gore leaning, triggering themes. Characters can be aiding the enemy or aiding Cry in bringing them down.

CALAMITY

Y/N is found in a location and deemed a calamity! No worries, death isn’t the first option anymore! Now Y/N are forced to attend ‘tolerance’ classes and asked to spend their days at NOIZE Rehabilitation center so Y/N have an environment safe for you!
Luckily it seems to have all they need, yet sometimes the teacher of the tolerance class works there at the cafe and usually stays past closing hours to clean the place up to her father's standards, or focused on some laptop screen looking overwhelmed.

X

Slow burn, slice of life for OC’s with a more chaotic background. Can go different ways as it's written.

Summer of Fun?

Cry grew up in a very unconventional family, her mother a fae and her adopted father a priest. In a world where fae aren’t entirely accepting into the mix with humans- Cry struggles to find her identity while trying to blend in with humans but accepting her fae heritage. After a particularly rough last year of high school- Cry’s parents gift her own luxury home on wheels. Being able to travel and find what the w0rld has to offer.

Embracing her love for adventure, Cry travels between nature parks, musical festivals, camp sites, anything to have the excuse to experience it.

X

Comedy, coming of age, modern yet fantasy. Open idea that can lead down many ways!
Can just start off as winging it, will need slight discussion to start of us off!

Fallout Verse

Project Cry-00 was a rejected project from the boogeyman of the wasteland, The Institute. Now finding themselves suddenly in the bowels of the harsh environment, Cry searches for their meaning in the new world.

Usually found in the Commonwealth, yet still can branch out to the other areas as well.

X

Fallout rp, contains what you would expect for fallout, discussion is required.

Resident Evil Verse

Project Cry-00 was a dream project for the scientist, Cedena Viktor. Creating a creature that would help aid after Umbrella’s bioweapons had done what they do best. After they had deemed her project-unfit but not entirely useless- project Cry-00 was placed into a medical coma until there was use.

Come October 1st, 1998- Birkins found a use for the experiment at last- to find and protect her daughter for the coming end of the world.

X

Fallout rp, contains what you would expect for Resident Evil, discussion is required. OC’s and Canon characters welcomed.

Don’t see an AU you like?
Please feel free to DM and ask for something more fitting!
I am mostly entertained by homebrew stories!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back