• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Black Butler RP (LITERATE) 1x1 OC's are welcome!

Sheepie_Queen

Hello! I would really like to do an rp in this fandom. I have only seen the anime and have not read the manga, but I am still obsessed with it!
biggrin.gif

I am a person who loves to write. A LOT! I put a lot of thought and effort into my replies and I would prefer the same from my partner. So no script talk! Proper writing only please!

Things I Am OK With:

- shipping (OC, canon, whatever you like!)
-vore (under the right circumstances)
-polyamory
-cuteness and cuddling
-the Mercy AU (where Ciel is spared and only loses half of his soul)

Things I Am NOT OK With:
-eating, drinking blood / vampires
-controlling my characters
-hypnotism
-god-modding

Additional Info:
-not a fan of any of the BB 2 characters.
-not a fan of the Circus Arc (too heartbreaking)
-I refer to Grell as a 'she' despite physicality
-I usually like to do multiple rps
-I want paragraph or longer responses (the longer the better!)
-I HATE first person writing (no 'I' or 'me')
-I am online every single day!
wink.gif

If you are interested, send me a message and we can come up with some ideas together! I have plenty already.

Last edited:
I actually had an idea where someone from the future ends up in Black Butler and is recruited by Sebastian as a new employee. I'd prefer if you played Ciel and perhaps the servants could be NPCs? I work better with Sebastian lol

Sure! That sounds like fun!

But do you mean by NPC'S ? Like . . . Non-playable characters?

Yeah but that's only if you're not cool with the servants being actual assigned roles cause I didn't want to overwhelm either of us. Also I'm curious if you're ok with anything AFTER the Circus arc? Like Book of Atlantic or just having Snake be around lol. If not that's cool too!

Oh I LOVED Book of Atlantic! <3<3<3
I actually like the servants and have a lot of experience being multiple characters. We can switch back and forth of who controls them if that's easier for you.

Oh I LOVED Book of Atlantic! <3<3<3
I actually like the servants and have a lot of experience being multiple characters. We can switch back and forth of who controls them if that's easier for you.

That's easier lol. I'm glad you're familiar with the later canon arcs after the filler junk was out of the way xD. I asked if you were cool with it cause I wanted to have my 'future boy' conveniently have the two volume collection of Complete Sherlock Holmes that I actually have irl. Since Ciel would be over the moon to have an entire set of Arthur Doyle's crime stories and learn of his success lol!

Haha NIIIICE
I like where you are going with this!!!
So you want your future boy (cute nickname) to be recruited into the Phantomhive Manor as an employee. . . . . . You want me to be Ciel, right?

Are there any shippings you like?

Haha NIIIICE
I like where you are going with this!!!
So you want your future boy (cute nickname) to be recruited into the Phantomhive Manor as an employee. . . . . . You want me to be Ciel, right?

Are there any shippings you like?

Yeah you can be Ciel if that's ok x3.

Just the usual cutesy stuff with Elizabeth and Ciel and the obsessiveness of Grell after Sebastian lol. Not sure if those count as 'ships' tho lmao.

I saw on an interview once that Michael Tatum ships Grell with Sebastian. That practically makes it canon!!!!

Oh my I wasn't aware of that! :P Cute! If you want I can start, whether you want a convo or thread is up to you though!

Well I only joined this site yesterday so I gotta wait until the 24 hour period is up before I can send a PM.

RIP me. . . . :angryfrown:

Well I only joined this site yesterday so I gotta wait until the 24 hour period is up before I can send a PM.

RIP me. . . . :angryfrown:

Haha that's alright I can make a thread if you'd like? Or if you have a Discord or something we could do that lol!

I usually rp on DeviantArt (alamb1995) but whatever works best for you!

So long as you'll be active like your opening post said on here, we can do a thread until you can do a convo. Then we can copy/paste what he have up til then into said convo :)

*cough* Can't do DA cause mine is full of weird *cough*

Well lucky for you I'm not judgy ;)

Anyway sure! Great idea!!!! I'm still getting used to using this site so I'm not sure how everything works yet.

Well lucky for you I'm not judgy ;)

Anyway sure! Great idea!!!! I'm still getting used to using this site so I'm not sure how everything works yet.

It's EXTREMELY hard to find someone like you who is willing to do BB stuff. And by 'like you' I mean who not only knows stuff past the first season and junk, but who likes my ideas AND is literate.

I know right? Its a pain to find proper writers for roleplays who are open minded and not LAZY WRITERS!!! Makes me so angry when I put in like multiple paragraphs and only get two lines back. Makes me wanna cry.

I know right? Its a pain to find proper writers for roleplays who are open minded and not LAZY WRITERS!!! Makes me so angry when I put in like multiple paragraphs and only get two lines back. Makes me wanna cry.

Yeah, ya also gotta be wary that people'll ditch for no reason and not respond to pokes or 'are you there'?. I've had that happen SOOO many times with BB and I always go into 'did I do something wrong omg' mode and it sucks.

I know how you feel.

I've seen all of BB. All of the specials. All of BB 2 (hated it). All of Book of Circus. (Made me cry). All of Book of Murder. And Book of Atlantic. (I loved Undertaker even BEFORE I saw his face).

Never read the manga though.

I know how you feel.

I've seen all of BB. All of the specials. All of BB 2 (hated it). All of Book of Circus. (Made me cry). All of Book of Murder. And Book of Atlantic. (I loved Undertaker even BEFORE I saw his face).

Never read the manga though.

Disregard everything in the original anime as soon as the curry arc has Angela get involved cause after that it's non canon including S2. Book of Circus and onward is all manga canon.

Yeah I started reading the manga whilst Book of Atlantic was being dubbed. There are so far about 3 or 4 arcs after that and there's a HUGE twist and big reveal regarding what exactly happened with Ciel's past and how Sebastian was summoned and the contract etc that the current arc is focusing on.

It's a real shame the dub didn't incorporate this line in that scene:

mmZQbEo.jpg

I haven't seen the dubbed version of Book of Atlantic yet but I watched the subbed. I NEED TO WATCH THE DUB SOON!!!! Aaaaah!!!!!

So I am very eager to get started! Also, I should warn you I'm a little bit weird. I tend to like to do multiple rps and my brain jumps from one idea to the other frequently. So while I will consistently reply to your rp, at some point I would like to do my own rp as well with my own ideas. Seperate convo, of course.

If . . . . That's ok?

I haven't seen the dubbed version of Book of Atlantic yet but I watched the subbed. I NEED TO WATCH THE DUB SOON!!!! Aaaaah!!!!!

So I am very eager to get started! Also, I should warn you I'm a little bit weird. I tend to like to do multiple rps and my brain jumps from one idea to the other frequently. So while I will consistently reply to your rp, at some point I would like to do my own rp as well with my own ideas. Seperate convo, of course.

If . . . . That's ok?

That's totally fine! So long as ya don't ditch my idea's rp ^^;

Also I actually have found a place where ya can watch the dubbed version online. <_< If you'd be interested?

Of course! Its only fair! I'm online every day so no worries about my disappearing!

So how about we get started? ^_^^_^^_^

We can do your idea first and add mine later. I wanna see what your writing style is like and get used to it.

VERY INTERESTED!!!!!!!! :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back