• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Seeking artists for a the basis of a manga-style webcomic!~

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
__

erqq5q445u.gif
__

|| Hiya ya'll!! me and a friend have been working on a webcomic series for well- lets just say four years now haha. It's originally based of an rp from on here a long, long time ago we both participated in, himself as the creator and myself as a member. From there we built up characters, selected story acs, plot points, style choice and developed a whole gosh darn beautiful world. But lets just say it's uh, quite a bit of work for one amateur artist like myself "^w^
__

1508218788_d0aca64ef57b2b83ce1fd715bb722522d9a7ae71_hq.gif
__

We're looking for a few people willing to lend a hand on drawing up character designs, basic backgrounds, shadow figures and help with expression charts. all very simple sketch work but someone with knowledge of digital colouring and editing would be amazing as we plan to do coloured cover pages and first of each chapter as so many others do.

…. A-At least at the beginning!
__

anime-laugh-gif-7.gif
__

We'd love to get along and have a great chat, brainstorming over [that site that starts with disc that we can't link out of off site rp's haha] in chat and overall just working together with inspiration. You'd of course get full credit for any and all drawing and work done, though sadly as two students working between our spare time along with myself running an independant bird rescue we uh- well lets just say our pockets are a taaaaad too tight for a commission, hm?~ "//>w< Wether short or long term we're happy to have anyone aboard and introduce you to the wonderful world of Animus!!~ ||
__

Haruhi Kindness.gif
__

i think i'm interested in this

don't think i can like help with everything ^^', have many stories of my own i'd rather try and work on

but i can totally land a hand in like drawing extras and helping with design or something?

if you want examples of my art, i have a thread here on rpn >3>b

here's a more recent example of a simple anime-ish style
(i'm not the best at this as you can see haha)
ajsdhkas_36.png

__

View attachment 552026
__

|| Hiya ya'll!! me and a friend have been working on a webcomic series for well- lets just say four years now haha. It's originally based of an rp from on here a long, long time ago we both participated in, himself as the creator and myself as a member. From there we built up characters, selected story acs, plot points, style choice and developed a whole gosh darn beautiful world. But lets just say it's uh, quite a bit of work for one amateur artist like myself "^w^
__

View attachment 552024
__

We're looking for a few people willing to lend a hand on drawing up character designs, basic backgrounds, shadow figures and help with expression charts. all very simple sketch work but someone with knowledge of digital colouring and editing would be amazing as we plan to do coloured cover pages and first of each chapter as so many others do.

…. A-At least at the beginning!
__

View attachment 552023
__

We'd love to get along and have a great chat, brainstorming over [that site that starts with disc that we can't link out of off site rp's haha] in chat and overall just working together with inspiration. You'd of course get full credit for any and all drawing and work done, though sadly as two students working between our spare time along with myself running an independant bird rescue we uh- well lets just say our pockets are a taaaaad too tight for a commission, hm?~ "//>w< Wether short or long term we're happy to have anyone aboard and introduce you to the wonderful world of Animus!!~ ||
__

View attachment 552025
__
Count me in, I can help with both color and character design as well
E247EB95-43C7-4CA8-9D4C-5DEAEF077EE0.jpeg

Umm... Hey, uh. I know i may not be much help but i would like to volunteer for free! I can help you provide with scenes and stuff that requires a chibi into it since Chibi's are mostly what i draw (Even though i hate it. -_-) I'll handle all Chibi related stuff. It's okay if you don't need what i offer, i'm cool with it.

Umm... Hey, uh. I know i may not be much help but i would like to volunteer for free! I can help you provide with scenes and stuff that requires a chibi into it since Chibi's are mostly what i draw (Even though i hate it. -_-) I'll handle all Chibi related stuff. It's okay if you don't need what i offer, i'm cool with it.
that would be great for some of the background scenes! I'll have to ask the creator though, we'd love some outtakes or ucking around scenes with simplified chibis. XD

I don't mind helping with some character design. I'm bad at making finished stuff though, so I'm limited to sketching :9

examples
they look amazing that would be so helpful!

Count me in, I can help with both color and character design as well
yaay!!

here's a more recent example of a simple anime-ish style
(i'm not the best at this as you can see haha)
great!!

i think i'm interested in this

don't think i can like help with everything ^^', have many stories of my own i'd rather try and work on

but i can totally land a hand in like drawing extras and helping with design or something?

if you want examples of my art, i have a thread here on rpn >3>b
hiya :3 that would be so helpful thanks!

Sounds great and I would be humbled to help :))
Dont look at my at art thread those are my rejects smh
yaay!! sounds great my friendo

that would be great for some of the background scenes! I'll have to ask the creator though, we'd love some outtakes or ucking around scenes with simplified chibis. XD

they look amazing that would be so helpful!

yaay!!

great!!

hiya :3 that would be so helpful thanks!

yaay!! sounds great my friendo
Thanks well... I can draw normal proportioned characters but not as great as my fellow artists here. -_-

I'm an amateur black-and-white hobby artist. But I am willing to offer my services for the cause. Kinda intrigued as to what you have in store for the stories!

E9LCQZZ.jpg
JNmYmi3.jpg
SWEA56L.jpg
T3dUDJa.jpg

Also question: Will we have a Discord server for this Project's OOC/Discussion? Or will it be all take place on RPN? (sorry if I missed it somewhere?)

I'm an amateur black-and-white hobby artist. But I am willing to offer my services for the cause. Kinda intrigued as to what you have in store for the stories!

E9LCQZZ.jpg
JNmYmi3.jpg
SWEA56L.jpg
T3dUDJa.jpg

Also question: Will we have a Discord server for this Project's OOC/Discussion? Or will it be all take place on RPN? (sorry if I missed it somewhere?)
probably a host of a discord server just for convenience. that way images and discussion can be done a tad faster.

E9LCQZZ.jpg
JNmYmi3.jpg
SWEA56L.jpg
T3dUDJa.jpg

Sorry for the mention, but I just gotta say this

Your sketches remind me SO MUCH of the red dragon armor in highschool DxD, Love the design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back