Seeking an RP Partner!

savored

Player 1 connecting...
about myself:
Hello! My name is Savored. I'm 18+ and have been roleplaying for about four years now.

what i can give you:
- active ooc chat ~ I enjoy OOC chatting, due to the fact I think communicating about our ideas and characters will really help develop our RPs
- 3+ paragraph replies ~ While I usually tend to follow the post length of my partner, I do maintain about 3 paragraphs at minimum
- literate writing ~ While everyone makes mistakes with writing, I am definitely capaable with providing detailed RP responses
- male character ~ I prefer to play male submissive roles, usually MxM, but i'm willing to take on a different role if the idea/plot really interests me

what i ask from you:
- I'd appreciate if you would either respond to the RP in 2-3 days, or let me know ahead of time so I won't think you've given up on the RP
- 2+ sentences please! I don't mind short responses, but I do ask you give me something to work with

My Ideas:

• In a world where omegas are considered elite for their intelligence and gracefulness, alphas are often used as slaves and pets, merely utilized for their strength. Many even use their alphas for fighting, a sign of high status. A princely omega (Character A) will fall in love with his alpha (Character B) and they will need to navigate their relationship through society's watching eyes.
  • Omega Yandere that tries so very hard to attract “their” Alpha Darling. Stealing their scent from their house to make sure that any other Alphas understand that they already have someone. The Omega taking advantage of their Darling’s hormones, manipulating the alpha's possessive instincts and forcing them to show them off, putting them self in danger so their alpha protect them
  • Married man x brother in law
  • Single father x Teacher
  • Mafia leader x Mafia leader (Rival old friend)
  • Mafia's leaders son x Bodyguard

I'm also always open to hearing other ideas from you.
Please PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back