• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking an RP Partner~ Come check out my ideas?

savored

Player 1 connecting...
Hello~ I'm Savored. I'm currently seeking an RP Partner! I'd like to point out I'm seeking an MxM pairing, and I tend to play the more submissive character.

Here are some of my ideas:
  • Character A is the biggest Mafia boss in New York. Their "family", a small group of their most skilled workers, are their only true friends. That is, until they go with one of their close workers to drop off his kid at preschool, the rest of the close friends following suit. While dropping the young child off, Character A meets Character B, a kind school teacher, and falls in love
  • In a world where omegas are considered elite for their intelligence and gracefulness, alphas are often used as slaves and pets, merely utilized for their strength. Many even use their alphas for fighting, a sign of high status. A princely omega (Character A) will fall in love with his alpha (Character B) and they will need to navigate their relationship through society's watching eyes.
  • Omega Yandere that tries so very hard to attract “their” Alpha Darling. Stealing their scent from their house to make sure that any other Alphas understand that they already have someone. The Omega taking advantage of their Darling’s hormones, manipulating the alpha's possessive instincts and forcing them to show them off, putting them self in danger so their alpha protect them
  • Typical Alpha/Omega pairing with plenty of fluff
  • Married man x brother in law
  • Single father x Teacher
  • Mafia leader x Mafia leader (Rival old friend)
  • Mafia's leaders son x Bodyguard

Here's What I'm Asking From You:
  • Please respond at least every 2-3 days unless you let me know you'll be gone ahead of time
  • Please come up with some plot points. I love helping create a detailed RP, but I can't do it all on my own

Please PM me if you're interested~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back