• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Seeking an RP for a Character

MiraRei

Hey everyone! The character I have for this genre of roleplaying is named Project Zwei. She is the first successful man-made hybrid of human and technology, boasting an array of telekinetic and electronic powers that can be effectively used both in and out of combat. Zwei has the personality of a computer (or a very curious piece of cardboard XD), and doesn't have access to her memories from before the beginning of the project. While Zwei can more or less function on a basic human level, she has a tendency to short circuit, especially when attempting to work with data she can't register in her system. My only request is that this doesn't turn into a love story. Anyone want to roleplay with Zwei?

I'd be interested in roleplaying with both of you! :) I actually already got a partner for this character, but it could be fun to see how she develops in a different world with different people. Mini_Quini, what kind of racer do you have? Do they race cars? Ships? Zwei could easily fit into a roleplay with that kind of aspect to it. SheepKing, do you have any preferences or ideas for a roleplay? Would you two like to participate in a group rp with the three of us, or were you looking for individual partners? If there's any other rp you would like to do, I have a rather large arsenal of characters and concepts that I'd also be excited to play with, so just let me know. :) I am also experienced in world building and leading stories, but I'm just as comfortable taking a back seat or working with anyone I roleplay with to make a fun experience, so just let me know what you're looking for. Thanks for responding! :)

I'd be interested in roleplaying with both of you! :) I actually already got a partner for this character, but it could be fun to see how she develops in a different world with different people. Mini_Quini, what kind of racer do you have? Do they race cars? Ships? Zwei could easily fit into a roleplay with that kind of aspect to it. SheepKing, do you have any preferences or ideas for a roleplay? Would you two like to participate in a group rp with the three of us, or were you looking for individual partners? If there's any other rp you would like to do, I have a rather large arsenal of characters and concepts that I'd also be excited to play with, so just let me know. :) I am also experienced in world building and leading stories, but I'm just as comfortable taking a back seat or working with anyone I roleplay with to make a fun experience, so just let me know what you're looking for. Thanks for responding! :)
they are ships, people in the sport just have called them pods for short my character is a trans female who got her start in races from the "junk towns" (areas for the poor) and worked her way up to the upper cities (upper class).

Bonjour, Nitro! :) Speaking of futuristic tech.

Mini_Quini, Zwei could fit into that kind of world. :) I could see her being put to work as an engineer, and she could maintain your character's pod. She has an extensive knowledge on robotics and mechanics, since she also has to maintain herself and her own robot parts.

Bonjour, Nitro! :) Speaking of futuristic tech.

Mini_Quini, Zwei could fit into that kind of world. :) I could see her being put to work as an engineer, and she could maintain your character's pod. She has an extensive knowledge on robotics and mechanics, since she also has to maintain herself and her own robot parts.
how would you like them to meet? XD

Your character could find mine in a scrap heap. XD I feel like that would actually work. :3
do you want this after she gets to the upper city, her visiting junk town, to get in touch with her roots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back