• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking an Adventure

Ceylia

Coffee Addict
Heyho!
While my last thread included all fandoms I am in and was mostly based on Fandom RPs, I’d be really happy with some Fantasy RPs with own OCs!
What I am looking for:

• You should be comfortable with mature content like violence and maybe sexual themes.​
  • I prefer multiple paragraphs. I hate one liners, they don’t give me much to reply to. I’m happy with 2-5 paragraphs, but if you want to write more, I’m happy with that!​
  • I mostly play the females in a RP and feel most comfortable with it. If the idea is pretty good, I would maybe play the male part​
  • It would be cool if you’re fine with some OOC chat sometimes!​
  • Assassin x Vampire: a plot I’d love to rp with! An assassin (probably my OC) has to kill the target who just happens to be a vampire and she definitely hasn’t the right things with her to defend herself. Maybe she gets captured, we’ll see
  • Assassin x Prince : another assassin one in which the assassin has to kill the prince of the nation due to the danger that he’s going to wipe out every magical source in the world
  • Vampires: anything with Vampires. (No, I won’t do Twilight)
  • Witch x Prince: she has to hide it from him at first, probably trying to infiltrate the castle but falling in love with him in the process

If you’ve got any other ideas, just pm me! If you’re interested in any of this, pm me too!

low key love that witch and prince one but can only play females XD

Assassin x Vampire: a plot I’d love to rp with! An assassin (probably my OC) has to kill the target who just happens to be a vampire and she definitely hasn’t the right things with her to defend herself. Maybe she gets captured, we’ll see

I love love love that idea!!
I would be totally willing to RP as the vampire. I can also play the vampire as a male if needed. (One of my preferred methods of getting into character is to make a character sheet, if you're okay with me doing so.) Also I will be using Grammarly, because I have an atrocious habit of run-on sentences.

Witch X prince and assassin X vampire seen pretty cool, and I usually play male, so that's good. I'm good with gore, cursing, violence, and sex themes, but just so you know, I am a virgin, so I have 0% experience, lol. Pm me if you're still interested! ⭐

Users who are viewing this thread

Back