• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking ADV LIT MxM

bunnyshadow

Hi, I'm Gwen. I'm a 21 y/o female college student from North America looking for a long term RP partner. I use discord, but if you don't have that, that's okay.

I’m looking for a partner that enjoys world building and character development as much as I do. I need somebody with commitment and that can offer replies that are as long as mine (unless the situation begs otherwise) which would usually be anywhere between 4-13 paragraphs. I absolutely love dark themes, angst, horror and tragedy, but with a touch of romance involved.

I love dystopian , fantasy , cyberpunk and post-apocalyptic universes. I'm fine with a platonic roleplay, but I much prefer it to have splashes of some form of romance. My favorite kinds are full of angst, where a couple can never quite be together, or want to be with each other but simply can't due to their circumstances. Slow burns and enemies to friends to lovers are my favorite.

I write third person, past tense, and would like if my partner did the same.

Requests :
- I'd really like if I wasn't ghosted. It's okay to be busy, and it's okay to run into a writer's block, but please let me know! No one likes to get cut off with zero explanation! If you lose interest or can't keep up with the roleplay anymore, just let me know.
- I want to be friends with whoever I'm 1x1 with. A good partnership comes from a good friendship.
- Please be 18 +
- I may get busy, but I can promise at least one reply every 5-7 days (for anything longer than 10 paragraphs) or one every 1-5 days (for anything shorter than 8 paragraphs).

My no-go(s) :
- No pregnancy
-

If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to send me a PM with a sample of your writing and telling me a little about yourself!

Sample of my writing :

Kol’s days were never far from thrilling, but recently his life had fallen into the simple, modest routine of slaughtering foes of the Dark Phoenix— it was the best way to keep himself in the good graces of his allies, the only way to survive in the shattered world they lived in. He would get up at the break of dawn, then head to the bathroom to get showered and dressed while his servants prepared a large, aromatic breakfast. Then he would meet with a messenger outside his home to pick up a list of sorted names and places he was to investigate that day. Kol tried to ignore the fact that with each passing day, the list grew longer and longer, while talk of rebellion grew with it.

From there, he would make the journey towards the outer ring of Neran— where he would begin to methodically dispose of those his allies deemed traitorous to their cause. Kol could never recall a time when things weren’t like this, though he would remember moments when he was given a short reprieve from all the killing and maiming. And then, by early evening, he would arrive in the outermost area of the city. It was here that he enjoyed his time the most. Despite the wary glances and the large berth most civilians gave him(whether it be from the elitist attire or the unnatural scarlet eyes), he would find himself at the center of the decrepit marketplace that the people of the outer ring frequented often to buy, sell and trade their crops and goods.

By then, the red that stained his uniform would have dried, and he would have had time to clean the blood from his hands. Kol would then take a seat on a bench at the far end of a rowdy tavern, of which he would entertain himself by observing drunken men discussing their scarce harvests, arguing over insignificant commodities and trying to forget the cruel reality that awaited them once they sobered up.

Unlike most servants in his guild, Kol never went out of his way to reprimand those that had a distasteful stance towards the Dark Phoenix. And because of that, he was rarely seen attacking people over something as trivial as voicing spiteful opinions. Rising tensions and growing disdain towards the loyalists were often the news he overheard, but this was not a recent development by any means. Once night fell and he grew bored, Kol would usually head home for the night. It was common knowledge that once the sun had set, it was better to take shelter at home than to risk encountering any hideous monsters that scoured the streets.

However, every once in a while, Kol would remain long after dark to partake in illicit activities that made his life more tolerable. Food, safety and shelter made his days more bearable, but Kol still lived in a cage, no matter how gilded.

Today was one of those days, the first Monday of the month; one of the nights which hosted the massive underground arenas where liquor ran freely, and blood did too. There was no point for Kol to hide his allegiance when he was in the pits— nobody that fought and gambled here followed any rules in the first place. Shouts echoed across the stone walls, and every cry of pain was punctuated by the clicking of gold coins and the clamoring of the crowd as bloodlust coursed through the veins of the spectators. Kol was a careful man, and because of that, he pulled the black cloth higher up on his face, leaving only his flickering red eyes available to be seen. Another wave of shouting flowed through the crowd, and from where Kol stood, he could see the incapacitated loser of the most recent fight being carried away on a makeshift stretcher. The cacophony of noise dulled slightly as the patrons of the ring began placing their bets for the coming round, and Kol waited intently for the next set of challengers to step inside the pit.

Last edited:
If I wasn't so busy atm, I'd definitely be down to RP with you. So for now, Imma just leave a message to track this thread (so it makes it easier for me to find later).

Also, while I'm here, I just wanted to share my appreciation for those three games you mentioned. I love all three and still actively play them. Outta curiosity, who do you main in Lol? And which class do you main in BDO?

Last edited:
If I wasn't so busy atm, I'd definitely be down to RP with you. So for now, Imma just leave a message to track this thread (so it makes it easier for me to find later).

Also, while I'm here, I just wanted to share my appreciation for those three games you mentioned. I love all three and still actively play them. Outta curiosity, who do you main in Lol? And which class do you main in BDO?

Hi, I play top lane Sett OTP lol. I'm ranking ATM actually trying to hit D3. Also I'm DK and Archer on BDO. If you're on NA server we should definitely play sometime, I can add you on discord if you have one 8)

Hi, I play top lane Sett OTP lol. I'm ranking ATM actually trying to hit D3. Also I'm DK and Archer on BDO. If you're on NA server we should definitely play sometime, I can add you on discord if you have one 8)
Haha! XD I see, GL with ur climb! I used to be an OTP Kha'Zix main, but rn I've shifted roles to Mid, and am maining Yone, Zed, and Diana. Occasionally I'll play Kassawin if they have enough AP. On BDO I used to main Ninja, but since Hashashin was released I've been loving that class (as you can tell I love my assassin classes/characters), I'm a couple bil away from purchasing a TET Blackstar Shamshir, so looking forward to that power boost. :P

It's a shame though, I'm EUW unfortunately. I do have a NA account on League, but I don't often play on it coz I get over 150ms. I have some NA friends which I've played with in the past, but not recently, but I might be down to hop on again for a lil fun if I'm free. I do have discord though (ID: Zephyrazia#5358).

Anyway, as I said, I'll try hit u up some time for an RP once my schedule doesn't look so hectic. :P

Haha! XD I see, GL with ur climb! I used to be an OTP Kha'Zix main, but rn I've shifted roles to Mid, and am maining Yone, Zed, and Diana. Occasionally I'll play Kassawin if they have enough AP. On BDO I used to main Ninja, but since Hashashin was released I've been loving that class (as you can tell I love my assassin classes/characters), I'm a couple bil away from purchasing a TET Blackstar Shamshir, so looking forward to that power boost. :P

It's a shame though, I'm EUW unfortunately. I do have a NA account on League, but I don't often play on it coz I get over 150ms. I have some NA friends which I've played with in the past, but not recently, but I might be down to hop on again for a lil fun if I'm free. I do have discord though (ID: Zephyrazia#5358).

Anyway, as I said, I'll try hit u up some time for an RP once my schedule doesn't look so hectic. :P

Alright, sounds good.

I'd be keen on something dystopian/powers. Maybe an oppressive government has risen up, selecting people with powers they deem useful to join their services- minds wiped as they become obedient drones -others deemed too risky locked away at government facilities. Others manage to go underground, eking out a life on the run.

A royalty/noble x spy/assassin/street rat kind of thing is also always fun.

Anything dystopian is my kind of thing though, so lmk if you have other ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back