• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking a Partner to RP in the 'Confession Executive Committee' Fandom

ShipKing98

The King of All Ships - Bow Before Him!
My general RP rules:

1. My triggers are suicidal thoughts/actions and transphobia/homophobia. Please do not include ANY of this in the RP, not even a LITTLE bit.
2. I only RP in 3rd-person POV in semi-lit style. Basically this means I won't type out a novel when I respond to you, but I'll do my best not to type out just a couple of sentences either. I think the longest I've ever sent in a response was 3 paragraphs, but not every response will be like that. YOU do not have to match my length no matter what!
3. Let me know of any headcanons you have that you want to work in! If our headcanons conflict we can try to find a more neutral ground, or we can go on a website to flip a digital coin or something to decide if it's entirely necessary. (Some headcanons I'm pretty flexible on though, so we might not need to do that)
4. OOC chat is fine, but if we do that I'd appreciate creating a separate log for it so that the RP doesn't get muddled up with a bunch of random stuff.
5. I do NOT RP against OCs.
6. Just so I know you've read these rules, when requesting to RP with me, tell me a random headcanon of yours not related to CEC (I don't have to know the fandom). If CEC is your only fandom just tell me so and give me a headcanon about it instead.

My RP rules specific to this fandom:

1. I do not RP for canon ships (aka ships that have actually happened or are clearly going to happen). This is technically true for all my fandoms, but I figured it best I list it here. You can ask why, but don't try to convince me to RP a canon ship. I do not make exceptions.
2. I only have like... 3 headcanons for this fandom. Each one for a different character. One for Aizou, one for Yuujirou, and one for Arisa. If the RP is going to involve one (or two) of those characters, I'd appreciate you asking me about them and then deciding with me if you want to involve the headcanon(s) in the plot.
3. While I do have ships I prefer, I'm actually willing to RP any (non-canon) ship for this fandom. LGBT+ ships are a huge plus, but that doesn't mean you're limited to F/F or M/M. We can just as easily have a character be trans or genderfluid or something else and I would love it every bit as much as F/F or M/M.
4. So that I know you've read THESE rules, tell me what your favorite Honeyworks song is.

Here's a list of ships I prefer. Again, you aren't limited to these - so long as the ship isn't canon, I'll likely be up to RP it.
  • Aizou/Yuujirou
  • Kotaro/Koyuki
  • Sena/Arisa
  • Koyuki/Sota
  • Haruki/Yuu
  • Miou/Akari
  • Ken/Kodai

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back