• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seeking a Jpop/kpop trainee rp partner (allways looking)

EllicharaTheReshiram

Megalomaniac Reshiram
As the title suggests i'm looking for someone to do a kpop or jpop rp. The rp will be about a girl group since i only play girls as my mains. As my rp partner you have to play multiple characters and i'll do the same. We can do either a realistic kpop/jpop rp or an rp based on the anime AKB0048.

My character Photo_2020-05-31-12-32-43-550.png
Name:Ezralia
Personality:she is very stubborn and energetic. She's also extremely persistent, confident and focused on her goal to become an idol.
Main talent:dancing
Backstory:She was raised as the only child in a typical middle-class family in Sweden. Ezralia never really fit in with the other kids. She loved anime, videogames, martial arts and jpop and kpop so she wanted to live in japan or South Korea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back