• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking a few RP Partners!

Isamalthea

Delightfully Magickal, Gracefully Unrefined

Merry Meet!

About Me:

- I'm an avid roleplayer of 12ish years

- I am literate and fall into casual-detailed in writing style

- I'm fairly active, and can provide several replies a day during the week. Come mid-April, I will be active everyday.

- I will bring my best literacy, creativity, spelling, and grammar skills to the table

- I very much enjoy deep plots and development

- I prefer action and adventure first, and romance second

- I am in Central Time Zone (So it's around 9:30pm right now)

What I am Interested in(in no particular order):

- Human x some-kind-of-nonhuman

- slave x master

- fandoms

- high school/college with a twist

- other plots we can come up with

- Other scenarios I can't think of right now

What I expect from you:

- To be friends! :)

- Courtesy and manners, as well as a give and take attitude(not all take!)

- Keep me informed! Let me know if you won't be active

- Mirror my post length

- Contribute to plot and character development

What I Will Not Do:

- Animal only

- lesbian main couplings

Feel free to message me or post with questions or ideas!​

Hey there, saw your post and liked what you had to say; I'm interested!

Send me a PM if you're still looking!

@Kurokat What would you be interested in?

@stillsurrounded I'm into several different sorts of fandoms. My favorites at the moment are Assassin's Creed, Naruto, and Fullmetal Alchemist. But I'm into all kinds. What are you interested in?

@Mullen You may have to PM me since I haven't reached the 24 hour mark yet to be able to PM.

Perhaps! I really love Harry Potter and Game of Thrones as well. What do you have in mind?

I have a Fred/OC idea in mind, and we can double if you want.

And ooh, I love Game of Thrones as well! I haven't read the book, I've only ever watched the TV show, but I love it so far. I haven't RPed on GoT before, and neither do I have any plots, but if you have one, I might be interested :)

I'm into some anime like SAO and Hetalia and also cartoons like Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, and Adventure Time. Also Homestuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back