• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking a fem boy for some Romance RPs

savored

Player 1 connecting...
Alright. I'm currently seeking an RP partner, preferably a more feminine male, for some RPs I've been wanting to do lately.

My requirements for a partner are:
  • Must be quick to respond (I prefer at least every 1-2 days, and to be told if you're not going to be responding for longer than that)
  • Must be bringing something to the RP. Please don't make me do all the "heavy-lifting" in the ideas department
  • Must be willing to try multiple RPs genres. I prefer to switch things up so our RPs don't get boring and repetitive
  • I don't mind if you post from 1 sentence to 10 paragraphs, as long as you're putting things into the RP
I have multiple ideas involving many different types of RPs. While i'm not going to list every single one in this post, some of my ideas consist of:
  • Character A is the biggest Mafia boss in New York. Their "family", a small group of their most skilled workers, are their only true friends. That is, until they go with one of their close workers to drop off his kid at preschool, the rest of the close friends following suit. While dropping the young child off, Character A meets Character B, a kind school teacher, and falls in love
  • Character A and Character B fall in love in an MMORPG, both happy to forget their real lives. That is, until they get trapped in the game, and it's a life or death situation.
  • Character A is a young Prince, who is receiving his first beast today. In most kingdoms beasts are human hybrids used as servants and as entertainment fights (Similar to Roman gladiator fights). Character B is the leader of a revolution against the kingdom, but ends up the beast to the Prince
  • Nearly anything to do with Marvel (Only pairings I refuse to do: Bucky/Steve)
  • Omega/Alpha/Beta verse
  • Character A is a rich business man. One of his production ships catches Character B, a merman. (Dark fic, possibly turned good in time)
  • Possibly a BB redo with OCs
  • Classic high school AU
  • Etc. (message me for more)
  • Anything you wanna try, or some ideas of your own. I'm definitely up for collaborating to make some new ideas together as well.
PM me if you're interested.
Side note: I usually prefer using Discord

I actually like your Prince x Beast idea, but I don’t do MxM because of my own relationship beliefs, so I wouldn’t be able to do it with you if it was only MxM. But with that said, would you mind if I used that plot somewhere down the road but made it my own thing? I really would be interested in the plot, it’s just a personal thing of why I can’t. But I can see it working if someone would do it as a MxF with me. ?

I wouldn't really appreciate/be comfortable with you using my idea in another rp, to be fully honest.
I actually like your Prince x Beast idea, but I don’t do MxM because of my own relationship beliefs, so I wouldn’t be able to do it with you if it was only MxM. But with that said, would you mind if I used that plot somewhere down the road but made it my own thing? I really would be interested in the plot, it’s just a personal thing of why I can’t. But I can see it working if someone would do it as a MxF with me. ?

Last edited:
Well, I just really like the idea. Maybe we can do it as a MxM together, but with less heavy romance, and just more casually. I think I can handle it then.

I’m no against MxM couples, as I really love this FxF couple on one of my TV shows, and so I know that there is nothing wrong with it. So if we did less as a heavy romance story, and more as a causal romance story, then I think I could handle it in that case. Plus, it may be fun to not put my own beliefs into a RP for once, but my character’s own beliefs. Maybe then it would be okay? ?

That would be fine. Do you mind using Discord?

I actually don’t have one, and have been pushing off getting one for a while. But I guess I can try and make one, if that is the only way you will RP this with me. I also may just make it for future reasons, as well. So yeah, if it’s the only way you will RP, then I’ll make one, I just haven’t made one yet and I haven’t used the site before so I would need to learn how to use it while RPing with you. ?

No worries, i've guided others on how to use it before. Take your time and just shoot me a message when you wanna rp it.

Hello! I am not a male, but still I am gonna try and ask if you'd do the MMORPG plot with me. It's sounds right up my alley.

I don't really care for Discord all that much, namely because I constantly forget to use it.
But if you'd be interested in roleplaying over threads or even the private system, I'm down
for that mafia idea you have going on. Sounds very similar to an RP I've done and it was fun.
I'm all for thing action and drama.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back