• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tood the Dude

One Time Luck
Hi all, I'm new to this site but I hope to meet a good RP partner or two.

Basically I'd like to RP either Cristopher/Willhelm, Crisbell/Willhelm, Crisbell/Cristopher or Crisbell/Ardo. Cristopher/Willhelm is definitely a priority but I'd be fine with the others. Please note that I headcanon Cristopher and Crisbell as both being 18, and Willhelm as no older than 25 (I have a tumblr post I'd be more than happy to link you to if you want my reasoning) so please don't call the ships with Willhelm or Ardo 'creepy' .

In regards to an RP that involves Willhelm it would be in an AU where he lives, or a modern-day AU where dying isn't an option at all for him.

I would like to play Willhelm if the RP involves him but I'd be okay playing Cristopher or Crisbell. I haven't 100% finished the game as of this posting though so I'm not confident in my ability to play Ardo.

I know this fandom is generally not very active but I hope you'll be willing to try an RP with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back