What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking a CrisTales RP

Sub Genres
  1. Adventure
  2. AU
  3. LGTBQ
  4. Magical
  5. Romance
  6. School
  7. Slice of Life
  8. Supernatural

Tood the Dude

One Time Luck
Hi all, I'm new to this site but I hope to meet a good RP partner or two.

Basically I'd like to RP either Cristopher/Willhelm, Crisbell/Willhelm, Crisbell/Cristopher or Crisbell/Ardo. Cristopher/Willhelm is definitely a priority but I'd be fine with the others. Please note that I headcanon Cristopher and Crisbell as both being 18, and Willhelm as no older than 25 (I have a tumblr post I'd be more than happy to link you to if you want my reasoning) so please don't call the ships with Willhelm or Ardo 'creepy' .

In regards to an RP that involves Willhelm it would be in an AU where he lives, or a modern-day AU where dying isn't an option at all for him.

I would like to play Willhelm if the RP involves him but I'd be okay playing Cristopher or Crisbell. I haven't 100% finished the game as of this posting though so I'm not confident in my ability to play Ardo.

I know this fandom is generally not very active but I hope you'll be willing to try an RP with me.

Users who are viewing this thread