• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern seeking a 1x1 mxm roleplay

Sub Genres
  1. LGTBQ
  2. Realistic
  3. Romance
  4. School
  5. Slice of Life

RinK

Lurker
Hi! I didn’t know this site existed before yesterday so I apologize if this is the wrong place for this! Still figuring it out :)

About me 🐻
• 20 yo (please be around the same age)
• I’ve been roleplaying for 5+ years, I’d say I’m somewhat literate but English isn’t my first language so keep that in mind
• I prefer medium responses, past tense and third person
• Punctuation and capitalisation! My brain just can’t take a response seriously if it’s all lowercase and without a single period
• Communication, ooc is super welcome! But even besides that; Are you super busy? Writer’s block? Lost interest? Tell me, please. I won’t take it to heart
• Telegram or Discord preferred

What am I looking for?
I’ve been dying to do a casual, slow paced high school romance plot. Just two boys falling for each other, 1/2 maybe even struggling to accept that he likes boys. Secret kisses, small glances. Just young love.
No fandoms, purely OCs. You’re more than welcome to send me a description or a whole mood board of your character if you wish.

I really hope to hear from someone <3

Unsubscribe27

Returned
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This idea sounds like it would be full of tension and wholesome angst, I love it! If you're still searching for a partner then feel free to PM me ♡

Users who are viewing this thread