• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking 1x1 Literate Cannon x OC fandom RP - Attack on Titian

LunaHasawa996

I am THE FLUFFY!!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Title says it all.

Fill my craving for some 1x1 action in a Levi x female OC RP. I will double for this (I can and favor to play Erwin, but can play other characters if we do) and I've only been watching the anime, as well as "A Choice with no Regrets", and I'm currently waiting for Part Two of the final season to come out. I do however follow the Attack on Titan wiki and know the series end via the manga info and wiki. I don't want to post all my ideas and expectations here, and rather people who are seriously interested in this contact me.

I am looking to do this RP going from "A Choice with No Regrets" onward regarding my OC being paired with Levi where he's roughly 27-28 years old here (or less it's never fully confirmed om his age) given in the first season he's in his early 30's. My character will be 18-19 from the starting point of the RP with a 9-10 year age gap. So this RP would be a long term one, and only end once the anime has ended and we're done following it (I know the manga has ended and how it ended).

So please, if you're interested, PM me. Or add me to discord. My handle is luna996#8048

This has been put together sporadically and updated with more info, so yeah.

Some simple facts about me and things I look for in a partner:

- I'm 30, live in Mountain Time, and work a full time job doing grave work.

- Primarily I will reply to RPs over my phone. Typos may occur, but I will do my best to fix them before posting the finished reply.

- I love to chat OOC over Discord to discuss further plot ideas or even RP there in our own servers, or just to befriend my RP partner. (more about this below)

- I consider myself literate to advanced-literate. I type in multi-parragraph format and can at times provide a wall of text if I get inspired.

- I tend to write anywhere from 3-8+ paragraphs in third person, book/story mode. I do not expect you to mirror me, but I'd like effort to be put into your replies.

- I will get bored if I am the only one driving the story and RP forward. I need someone willing to play extra, minor characters to push the plot along.

- I am a fast typist and tend to reply quite frequently (within minutes of a post at times). I would love a partner who is readily available and able to reply multiple times back and forth several times a day/week when I'm not working.

- I enjoy communication! It helps with plotting, adding plot twists and what not. It also helps if I've done something wrong. Uncomfortable? Go ahead and say so. Want to drop the RP? Say so. Going to be out of town and can't reply? Say so. I don't bite. Well maybe I'll nibble. I favor being told you want the RP to be dropped than just having someone vanish on me.

- I double characters for pairings~!

- I greatly enjoy when my partner provides a profile for the plot when using an OC. A picture (please no real life actors, it creeps me out majorly) and some basic details like age and name and all that jazz. Feel free to use my character's bio when I provide it as a template. The more detailed the bio, the more I'll like you for having a character that's set up and not made on the fly with a lot of changes suddenly made to them mid-story or what-have-you. I like well developed characters with thought put into them. Makes for a good, genuine story. C:

- I tend to get into character easily, and sometimes depending on the plot, it scares me, if I don't reply or take a moment, it's because I've spooked myself with how twisted my writing can get.

- I LOVE romance! So if we can add scenes the show a more romantic and wholesome side to this often hellish anime, I'd like that.

----------------

Please keep this in mind:

- My partners MUST BE 18+ as I'm over 18 and feel more confortable RPing with people of legal age or of similar age as myself given my RPs are mostly romance based.

- Please be literate. I write anywhere from 3 small paragraphs to 10+ depending on what I am given and inspiration. If you only write one sentenced replies, I won't be very happy...

- Please use anime images/drawings only as real human pictures creep me out/make me uncomfortable. Thank you.

- Understand I am warry of fandom OCs after extensive people making OP/Marry/Gary Sue characters. I tend to keep as original as possible and follow the cannon storyline of a fandom. If only one person knows 1 rare thing, I'm in preference with keeping it that way unless we do some several years later time skip.

- Plot with me. Don't expect me to pull a world as epic as Harry Potter's out of no where. I quickly get uninterested if I'm the only one tossing out ideas and I get little to nothing in return. More than likely, I'll end up turning you down if this happens and I feel it's going to lead to a boring RP or one I do 99% of the work on.

- Please no god-modding. If you wanna hit my character and give them a black eye, ask if it's okay first, okay? C:

- Pre-determined relationships don't settle with me unless previously discussed. It takes away the fun of character development and developing friendships and relationships. There is a lope hole in this when it comes to some fandoms though!

- Please do not suddenly just ghost me. If life gets too much; tell me. Tell me you want the RP on hold. Tell me you want to drop it. Talk and communicate to me, please! If you suddenly ghost me I'm going to be left sitting and starting at my computer/phone wanting to know why and questioning what I did wrong to cause it, even if I did nothing at all.

Last edited:
Unsure if the previous RP I had for this plot idea got placed on hold or dropped. I have other plot ideas as well, so added the AU and Multiverse tags.

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back