• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Seekers of Sultor (IC Thread)

Characters
Here

Human Error

*Insert Incoherent Screeching Here*
HELLO!

I don't wanna waste too much time, and I think everything that has needed to be said, has already been said, so let me just start this.

Jodyguru Jodyguru
Copper
You grew up in the floating nation of Duranal, under the care of the young wizard, Sorin Bravewind.
Being around magical artifacts and other wizards are probably want drew you to a life of magic and wizardry.
After hearing many a tale from other wizards around you about their adventures and the things they had saw and learned, you finally decided to set out on your own adventure.
Sorin is glad to help you whenever you come back, and makes you promise that you will come back to visit and show him what you have learned.
Thus, after goodbyes, you sent out on your adventure, leading yourself to the Kingdom of Kor'Morak.
You have received a letter from a anonymous sender, asking you to meet them at a tavern called "The Weeping Oak".
There is a stamp at the bottom of the letter, and it is the stamp of the Arcanist Bloodline of Duranal. (Basically the Royal Family of Your home nation.)

EbonChevalier EbonChevalier
Valentin
You are a knight of one of VERY few noble families in Kor'morak, you were raised in the largest city on the border, Landius. A city build on the border to The Whispering Wood, meant to be there to defend from any trickery coming from the Fae.
As you well know, being a half-orc knight, things haven't been easy, you've been ridiculed, scoffed at, underestimated.
But, at one point, you receive a letter, asking you to travel to the trade capital of Kor'Morak, Helior, and to meet your destiny at "The Weeping Oak".

LeRuse LeRuse
Jacques
You are a member of The Haven, A thieves guild run out of Helior.
Led by the beautiful-yet-cunning Saren Achtuo (Changed the name of the Spider.) The Haven is a thieves guild that specializes in acquiring items for clients, no matter how difficult.
Yet, sometimes this isn't enough, Saren is also the leader of the Prize Arena Attraction in Helior, and it is as legal as something can be in a city of crooked liars and cheats.
At one point, as you come back from a mission, Saren comes up to you and hands you a letter, telling you to heed to this request, saying that it is perfect for someone like you.
You sense that she has something up her sleeve, but you've learned in the past not to question her motives, but she has never steered you wrong before.

Party
So, assuming you all take the letter into consideration, you make your ways to Helior, some of you already here.
(A little bit about Helior, so you know what you are dealing with.)
Helior is built into the largest mountain in the world, Mt. Helior. And this is split into three layers, the base of the mountain, and up to the clouds, are known as the Commons.
The Commons are where most trade and business happens, as well as where housing and basic functions of living are found. You will find every type of person in this part of the city, as this city does not discriminate, if you have the coin.
Above the clouds you have the Syndicate, where nobility and the rich life out their lives, no cares in the world, and no reason to care either, everything they need in up where they live, as the workers below toil and slave to keep these people happy.
And then there is below the mountain, the Wastes.
The Wastes
are where the people that have broken deals, succumbed to sickness, or got washed away in the tides of the economy, forever trapped in debt, and no way but to sell yourself out. The Wastes is also where the trash from the Commons and the Syndicate go.

Our story starts in the Commons, where the party individually makes their ways to The Weeping Oak. A large mystical oak that the inner base of the tree was made into a tavern, run by the clumsy and whimsical Ella Shihloh.
When outside, loud laughing and music can be heard from inside, but once you open the door, you see the truth.
In truth, the tavern generally has 10 people in it, and you hear the soft sound of the beautiful harp in the center of the room, being played by a half-elven bard, his eyes closed to any travelers that may enter.
The patrons that are here, are just engaged in normal conversation, an occasional laugher is heard, but overall just a cozy and comfortable place. When you enter, the woman behind the counter on the opposite side of the room, her long black hair tied back to prevent getting in her way, allowing her burning red eyes to be seen to all, she waved at anyone who enters the tavern,

"Oi' there! Welcome to The Weepin' Oak! 'Ow can I 'elp ye?"

(A little bit to add, if you ever want to know something else about the world, I can answer any questions you have in the OOC chat.)

Copper walked quickly with a hand full of her wizard robe balled up to free her feet. She kept a look out for the tavern called Weeping Oak. What a name. Why was the oak crying? Did it fall too far away from home as an acorn? Maybe it cried because it was grown on the inside of a mountain and didn’t know such things as pure sunlight? Copper likely wouldn’t find out, but she felt a strange kindred bond forming already. She entered the tavern excitedly, only to realize it was an ordinary tavern like the ones back home in Duranal.

Her disappointment was short lived, as she quickly found a place to sit. She exhumed a small flat wooden box from her possessions and opened it. Inside were rocks Copper had collected along her journey here. They were worthless to most, but Copper had a tidbit about where she found each of them. One of them had flecks of silver ingrained in it. Worth practically nothing, but Copper would save it for a tasty snack later.

“Um... Apple juice?” She spoke timidly to the bartender. “Sorry, I’m just waiting for someone.”

It was too early in the day for alcohol, not that she drank anyway. She was worried about things that might alter her brain chemistry. A wizard of her caliber would be dangerous if inebriated. She’d hate to burn down this fine establishment.

She played with her rocks and waited for her new contacts to arrive.

The journey to Heilor for Valentin and his retainers had been difficult. Difficult weather, bandits and the occasional wild animal had made the goings difficult. Valentin was no stranger to physical hardship and the Orcish blood in his veins made him hardier than most. But he'd take a real bed over a bed roll anyday. Spending your days in the saddle and your night on the ground was hell on the body even his. He had his horse (A large black Clydesdale named Stormcloud) put up in a reputable stable and had his retainers keep an eye on him.

He walked toward the Weeping Oak with the bearing of knight and wary of any would be thieves. At '6,5" Valentin stood taller than most humans and was built like a bull. He was clad in well kept chain mail armor with was covered by sleeves leather tunic. It was Grey and Green depicting a Heraldic Hound snapping at his enemies. He was also deck out in thick black leather boots ,gloves, and trousers. Strapped to his back was large single headed greataxe and at his side a crossbow. He was focused on reaching the tavern but he couldnt help be notice the abundance of diversity within the city. Full blood of mixed blooded people from just about everywhere. Having grow up mostly around fully human nobility it was nice to not stand out.

When he arrived at the tavern he greeted the red eyed bartender with a nod but raised an eyebrow at the sight of the Dragonborn. Who'd surrounded her self with stones. "It seems that commoners can be eccentric as nobles..." He muttered under his breath. Then he took a seat and looked at the bartender. "I'm hear to meet someone. In the meantime I'd like glass of wine and what ever you server here that goes we'll with it." Human Error Human Error

Last edited:
Jaques stood before the washbasin in his room, taking the time to wash up and perform some touch-ups on his goatee; after a period of coiffing his thick white hair, he gives himself a confident smirk in the mirror. He retrieved a fashionable outfit in vibrant colors and makes certain that his rapier's blade was immaculate before sheathing it. He'd been staying in a safe house that lay a short distance from the Weeping Oak for convenience's sake, though the short distance allowed him to keep an eye on the tavern with little fuss. Opening the door, he took a deep breath of the city's stink. He was ready to face whatever it is that Saren has gotten him involved in.

As of late, he'd begun to grow weary of his line of work. He desired a life more fulfilling than one spent skulking in the shadows and petty thievery. However, the point was moot so long as he remained in the pocket of Saren Achtuo. The deviously clever woman had more or less saved them when he and his father had arrived in the city, and Jaques had spent his entire life working for her in return for her assistance. This was to be yet another mission performed in service to the woman and her guild, and he could only hope that perhaps this might be the end of his debt to her.

Jaques took his time getting to the tavern, even stopping not far from the entrance upon spotting a huge man clad in chain entering. "This should be interesting." He smiled to himself for a moment before going through the entrance. This was not his first time visiting the Weeping Oak; he had come here to celebrate many a victory. He surveyed the interior as he entered, immediately spotting the large man from outside and now seeing the man must be of orcish blood. Jaques quietly made his way to his usual spot and signaled the server to get his usual drink, a glass of mulled Feywine. Next, he spotted a copper-skinned Dragonborn playing with a box of rocks. He placed his boots upon his table and leaned back in his chair, pondering the two strangers while he waited for his drink.

LeRuse LeRuse Jodyguru Jodyguru EbonChevalier EbonChevalier
Party
The server that had came up to Copper gave her a confused look, glancing back at Ella, then back at her,
"I don't think that we have that... But I can see what I can do for you! I'll be back in just a moment."
The server left you to your rocks and rushed into the back room.
At the counter, Ella walked over to be across from Valentin, listening to what he had to say, then nodding and turning to yell over her shoulder,

"Get me the wine and The Elf ears!"
Ella turned back to him and leaned against the counter, looking at the Half-orc with a toothy grin,
"You aren't from around here are you? Do you know the person you are supposed to meet with? Help you keep a lookout, you know?"
Ella looked past the Half-orc she was speaking with to notice the rogue walk in, she grabbed a glass and poured into it, a smokey purple drink, unable to see through the liquid, handing it to one of the barmaids, nodding to the Drow whom just entered.
The barmaid quickly moved herself over to the table and set his drink down, not even a minute before he had sat down.

It was then that two people entered the tavern, a young-looking girl with snow white skin, jet black shoulder length hair, and a white cloak wrapped around her body, poking out of her hair was three small white crystals, her white eyes with large black pupils darted around, looking at everyone in the tavern, her eyes seeing the three party members and she became visibly excited.
As she quietly walked over to an empty table and sat down, patting the table and looking at the party members.
A man walked in behind her, this man was FAR more intimidating to look at, not for his fully blacken and battle worn armor, not for the greatsword on his back, the longsword on his hip, and the shield on his arm, not for any of that.
The most intimidating thing about this man was his face, or in fact, his head. His head was that of a skull, an undead Skull Knight had just entered into the tavern.
He followed the girl and stood behind her as she walked over to her table, resting his free hand on her chair, pulling it out for her before she sat down. Pointing to the three of you and then pointing at the table.

(History Checks
Copper: 15
Jaques: 13
Valentin: 9)

From those rolls, Valentin does not know much about the two that entered, except that they are definitely not from this continent.
Jaques knows from some overheard talk from some outside travelers, that there are some monstrous kingdoms across the sea to the East, as to more what each kingdom is about, you wouldn't know.
Copper, from the research your father had probably taught you, you would know that to the east there are kingdoms that very different than where you grew up, one such kingdom is ruled by your race. However, you do know of a kingdom named Ishtagoth, which is a kingdom entirely overrun by the dead, and ruled by a barony of liches. That is where this Knight is from, if you could take a guess.
As for the girl, you know in Rivenheim, which is a kingdom of supernatural beings (Vampires, Witches, Were-creatures), one of the races are called, the Nightkin, whom are known moreso for their ability to speak to, and command, the unbound souls of what was once living.

Last edited:
Copper looked around to see if anyone had an eye in her direction. There was a well dressed man sitting across but he seemed focused on something else for a moment. She quickly popped the silver ore chunk into her mouth and loudly crunched on it.

A moment later the two new people entered the tavern, and Copper was immediately intrigued by the undead knight following a pretty woman. The woman, Copper remembered from her books, had to be a Nightkin. She fit the descriptions, and her command over this zombie was undeniable proof. Her eyes narrowed when the woman looked her way with excitement.

“Not good” she thought. “As a student of the arcane, I more than anyone know the temptations of using magic to do evil. This nightkin has no right to lead a tortured soul through whatever gruesome acts she may command.”

Copper did not like necromancy, either. She felt strongly that souls deserve to be treated gently by a careful hand, like a cleric or paladin. Wizards had no right to interfere in matters of the dead. They only produce selfish and profane results with such interference. Copper was firm in this belief, but mainly because she was afraid of what she herself would be capable of if she let herself use that school of magic too much.

The nightkin pointed right at her, like she knew the judgmental thoughts in Copper’s mind. Copper froze, then noticed her point at two men in the tavern to meet her at the table as well. Copper relaxed a little, but felt her anxiety increase as she moved to the other table. She lifted her hood and concealed most of herself when she sat down.

Last edited:
Jacques found himself in the same situation he had often found himself in when visiting the Weeping Oak. Bribing the bard to play a bawdy song...

"I care not for your precious artistic integrity. If you want the bloody gold, you WILL play the bloody song."

Having finished with his hushed chastisement of the bard, Jacques flipped a gold coin at the man and turned to spot the rather large intimidating fellow pointing in his direction. Jacques looked back at the rather dour individual and raised an eyebrow. He placed his finger on his own chest so as to confirm before swaggering over to the table, drink in hand, donning his trademark self-assured grin, and decided to take the seat beside the now hooded dragonborn.

Last edited:
Valentin barely had time to ask what the bartender meant by elf ears when he saw the obvious foreigners walk into the tavern. A pale human(?) girl and what looked like a walking corpse clad in armor. He saw the stone aficionado and what looked like a garishly dressed drow take seat after being gestured to by the girl. Wait! A drow! Valentin did a double take as he saw the garishly dressed drow take his place among them. 'Stone the crows! I never thought I'd see one out of battle! and so far form the deep forests too!' Valentin thought as he watched.

"I've been summoned away from the service of Lord Maximillian to peruse my "destiny" and what a fine destiny it is! A stone collecting dragonborn, a drow clown and me in a tavern. To do who knows what for the girl and her walking cadaver." He muttered sourly under his breath. This whole situation had a hard mark of strangeness on it. And as bitter as he was about what he found himself in he couldn't deny it was special. So Valentin rose from his bar stood and walked towards the group gathered at the table. He sat beside the elf and the and Dragonborn keeping the girl and her guardian in her sight. He looked at the both of them and said: "I suppose it was you who sent the letter." He glances about him. "And I wasn't the only recipient." Human Error Human Error

Last edited:
The young arcanist was a little offended by this brash character, Valentin. She felt her chest clench up tight when he called her a "stone collecting dragonborn", like she was some poor pitiful dragon whose lost their hoard. Dragonborn from every region have a familial wealth, known as their Hoard. Well, Copper didn't know who birthed her. She only knew the kind wizard she called Papa. The scroll she was given before she left was sealed and tucked into her backpack, only to be opened when she felt the time was right.

"M... My name's Copper..." Her voice hissed softly with her forked tongue. It was unlikely anyone heard her. She had to try defending herself. "I don't collect rocks, I just study them." Finally, some volume. She silently hoped this man's pride would do him in. She glared at him with eyes like sulfur. Just a single drop of her acid spit would ruin his pretty face for good. She felt herself smiling inwardly.

The bard let out scoff and caught the gold, twirling it about in his fingers than flipping it back,
"I don't need your damned gold, Drow."
The high elven bard had the sound of venom in his voice with the final word, but then his face softened and he looked toward his harp once more, after the piercing crimson eyes of Ella had pierced straight through both of the Elves.
It probably wouldn't have been the first time Jaques had gotten on Ellas bad side, she personally removes people from the tavern that she feels is ruining her perfect serene atmosphere. The woman was fast, and surprisingly strong.
And she had a couple rules, one being, "Bickering is for children, and children aren't allowed in here."

At the table, The girl patiently waited for everyone to be seated before placing her hands, palm down, on the table.

"Already seems to be some troubles within the group, but no matter. Yes! It was me! I sent the letter to you all! I've been watching you all rather closely, and I believe you to be the best fit to hel-."
The girls excited tone was cut off by her moving into a rather violent coughing fit. The Skeleton knight pulled something out of a patch, it looked to be a cloth, and held it up to her mouth and nose.
It took about 30 seconds before the coughing ceased, and an obvious patch of blood was staining through the cloth.
As the skeleton pulled it away, he began to speak, his voice seemed to echo slightly, as if going through his body before reaching their ears.

"My lady is sick, you will help her. That is the meaning behind the letter."
The girl took a bit to recompose herself, before sitting straight once more,
"Yes, what Arcy said, but of course, I would make this worth your while, care to hear more about what I need?"
The girl spoke with a noble-like eloquence, but her demeanor and age made her look far less experienced than she sounded.​

It was amazing. Valentin could hide his intentions and true feelings behind an iron mask on congeniality when at court. Brushing off the veiled insults and causal comments about what his mother gets up to with feigned disinterest. But outside the gilded garden parties and meetings on matters of defending the dukes land be could be an untactful bore. Some purebred noble shithead would attribute it to his "Orcish Nature" asserting itself. But Valentin knew that it was just irritation. He didn't mean to be so surly it was long ride getting here and he was hungry. But that was no excuse for his causal disregard of his partner for the time being.

*SIGH*
He turned to his partners.
"My apologizes to both of you for my words, I have this habit of putting my foot in my mouth. My name is Valentin Deschamps."

Hoping he placated his partner with an apologize he thought more about the task he was given. Getting medicine for a sick child didn't sound like a grand destiny awaiting him. But.....she had said that would be making it worth there while and he could turn down the request if it wasn't good enough. "Three Questions: 1. What do you expect us to find that will cure you? 2. What reward are you offering for our help? 3. Why did you choose us in the first place?"

Human Error Human Error Jodyguru Jodyguru

The girl pondered for a moment, then opened her mouth to speak,
"What do I expect you to find that will cure me? Nothing. Well, nothing that will cure me instantly. What I seek is a Wild Rift's Core. The stabilizer of a Wild Rift. It will help my studies of my condition."
The girl smiled at the group.
"I trust everyone knows what a Wild Rift is, yes? Good. I know where one lies."
She nodded to the barmaid that had rushed to get her a drink as she was coughing, taking a quick drink from it.
"As for a reward, as I said before, I only want the Core, everything else in the rift is yours for the taking. And choosing you three was easy, you all seemed like you wanted more... Like what you had wasn't enough, So I'm giving you the option of more."
The child leaned back into her chair, crossing her arms.
The Skull Knight shifted slightly and pull out a decent sized sack, filled with what sounded like coin. He spoke up afterward,

"This contains the money that you would be able to use for travel to Rivenheim. And you would have diplomatic immunity towards the other nobles."

(Insight check, cause I see it coming:
Valentin: 15
Copper: 22
Jaques: 4)

Valentin and Copper both can tell that the girl is leaving some info out, maybe on purpose, but also could have just forgot.
Copper, you know a bit more, you can gleam that, through how fast she got to the point, and the fact that she has completely left out her name, that she is hiding something, something rather important, but you don't think that she means anything malicious behind any of this.
Jaques can't gleam any information from either the girl nor the Skull Knight.

The mention of a wild rift piqued Jacques' interest, and he'd never had the chance to encounter one before. Who knows what treasures might lie within? He examined the pouch tossed on the table. Rather kind of these folk to cover the cost of travel. He began to fabricate a story to test how far their generosity might extend. Jacques assumed a more humble demeanor with the intent of broadcasting subservience to their prospective employers.

"This sounds like quite the opportunity. Though I have one small problem with your offer."

His smile shifted to a more serious expression.

"You see, I've received word from some... friends. That the road in Riverheim has quite recently become host to a group of rather well-equipped toll collectors, I suspect that this rather generous purse may prove insufficient after an encounter with these new arrivals, and who could say how long an engagement might slow our progress if we are forced to refuse them their toll? Perhaps you might provide us with a more substantial sum so that we might pursue this quest with all due haste?"

Jaques finished the plea with an attempt to feign a genuine expression of concern for the girl.

Last edited:
A wild rift... so the legends were true. Maybe they were the answer to her lost lineage. The fact her partner was trying to squeeze this woman for coins was lost on her. She wanted to hear everything she could about the rifts. Wild magic was the most mysterious thing she could possibly conceive of.

However, this woman’s behavior was making her anxious. She wasn’t brave enough to confront her at the table, or even speak loudly enough to bring it up. She looked to the hulking Valentin and tugged on his shirt enough to get his attention. She spoke softly into his ear.

“She’s rushing us into this. She didn’t give a name either. I strongly believe she’s leaving out something important. Something more than bandits. Can you press her?”

The girl seemed taken aback at the mention of Toll Collectors,
"Hm... I see you've heard of our Vampire and Werewolf problem. Very well..."
The girl looked up to the Skull Knight, who nodded and began speaking,
"You will travel with us then, we will travel back to My lady's estate. So that she may be left there, And I will personally escort you to the location of the Rift. No Toll Collector will stand in my way and live."
The girl looked back at the group and smiled,
"Does this sound okay for everyone?"​

Valentin was surprised when Copper asked him to press the princess for more information. She'd spoken so quickly he didn't even notice she'd left out her name. He gave Copper a nod in acknowlgement and thanks then spoke his piece. "I think not ma'am. We've sat and discussed the job were to do for you but you haven't given us a name. And I had no idea that the night-kin roamed the roads we would trod upon. You do us a disservice by leaving all this out and possibly more. I cannot speak for him." Valentin motions his head towards the rouge. "But you will not have my services nor her's until we know more." Human Error Human Error

The girl let out a sigh, clapping her hands together.
"To start off, It is not My Nightkin that hassle travelers within Rivenheim, It is a group that calls themselves the Chosen, they don't agree with the way the Royal houses of Rivenheim run things, calling us traitors. They are caught in the past, and want to uphold old traditions..."
The girls face saddened, obvious that she doesn't like talking upon her homeland, but then straightened up once more,
"And I avoided telling you my name as to keep myself a secret,"
With that she stood up and put a hand over her chest,
"I am Princess Kuolia Darkbloom, heir to the royal line the Nightkin, my guardian here, is a Death Knight from Ishtagoth, he has dedicated his loyalty to my house for 100 years, Astaroth, is his name."

The Death Knight shifted slightly, watching the party to see if they turn aggressive at the mention of the Princesses name, the princess spoke once more,
"I wish to hire you three, because I believe in help people achieve greatness, and I like what my scouts had reported from you all and believe you will all make great choices!"
Kuolia gave an excited smile before Astaroth spoke up.
"You are lying again, princess..."
The princess stiffened and sighed.
"I'm hiring you all because... I'm not allowed into the Rift, I don't have access..."
She mumbled that last part, avoiding eye contact with the party.
Astaroth spoke up afterward,

"The Princess has authority, but her father will not allow her to enter the rift, out of fear that she will come to harm, I am bound to this realm of existence, so I am not able to go into the rift for my lady as well."​

Copper’s eyes started to twinkle like little stars. “Are you really a princess? Wow. I had no idea. Do you have subjects? Is it Princess Darkbloom or maybe Lady Kolia...Kuo, Kuolia. That’s hard to pronounce. Uh, no offense your highness!”
Copper grasped at the air hoping to take her comment back before the princess heard it, which of course she did.

Copper was read a lot of books when she was a hatchling. Her favorite was the one where the dragon eats the knight after char broiling him inside his own armor. The princess was there and would cheer on the dragon. They lived happily ever after.

Jacques froze up momentarily upon realizing that he had stumbled into the truth with his tall tale of toll collectors. Mercifully those around him seemed too absorbed in a discussion about the fact that this girl, rather this Princess, had just tried to deceive them for anyone to notice his momentary loss of composure. Stepping in immediately following the dragonborn's apology, Jacques swiftly rose from his chair and gave his best bow in one smooth motion. Subtly gesturing for the other two to follow suit.

"Your Royal Highness. Please excuse our lack of decorum. Had we known sooner that we were to meet with one of your stature, we most assuredly would have shown you the respect that you are due from the very beginning."

Jacques rose from his bow and took a step back, assuming a straight-backed posture.

"Please allow me to introduce myself properly. I am Jacques. Procurer of rare and valuable antiquities and master swordsman extraordinaire. At your service."

"I do not think you need to bow Jacques. She doesn't seem to be the type of princess to demand that treatment." But he got up all the same and took a bow. "Valentin Deschamps sworn Knight of Lord Maximillian of Landius."
Human Error Human Error

The Princess held up her hands,
"There is no need for that, you may all sit once more, we are all equal here, in Helior."
Princess Kuolia motioned around them before tapping the bag of gold on the table, opening her mouth to speak before going into another coughing fit, turning away from the party.
Astanroth spoke up in her stead,

"Do you think this payment shall be enough for you? Travel expenses, I will personally escort you to the Rift, and you have free reign over whatever is in that rift, so long as you provide us with the Core."
The young Nightkin recovered from her coughing fit to straighten herself out and look toward the party expectantly.

The scaly wizard had composed herself by the time her partners finished prostrating themselves. She understood a level of respect was to be given, but the chromatic wizard believed every dragon was a king or queen by their own born right.

"That payment will suffice, thank you." She accepted the gold and hid her hands inside her robe again. "Now that those two are done, I would like to hear more about these monsters you say are blocking access to Rivenheim. Are they, like the stories say, weak to silver and holy symbols? I must be prepared for things going forward, you see."
The dragonborn looked to her party members. "I'd like to be in charge of finances, if either of you mind. I'll make sure this coin is only used for group expenses, like food and board or supplies."

It would be rude for her to count in front of Princess Darkbloom. But rest assured she would count it all out before bed and start calculating how many weeks three people can live off of it. (Int check?)

Kuolia gave her a strict look,
"Those Monsters you talk about are still part of my people, no matter how misguided."
The Nightkin crossed her arms and let out a sigh,
"I would not want to come to blows, if we cannot help it, which is why Astaroth is going with you, to scare them off. But, The Chosen is a group comprised of multiple different races within Rivenheim, Nightkin, Vampires, Werebeasts, Humans, Maybe the rare Undying refugee from Ishtagoth."

( Int check = 14. How many people can live off of it? The total of the gold is 3000g. Three people could live their entire lives off of 3000g. Depends on what you spend on, and where you spend it. Same with travel costs, It will be more expensive, the faster you want to travel.
Some, but not all examples of travel,
Teleportation, Airship, By boat then by land.
The faster the option, the more it would cost.)

Jacques cast the dragonborn a sidelong glance before returning his gaze to the princess.

"How much time will we have to prepare for this journey?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back