• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

See what happens. (1/4 i'm the Dm)

(I'm using a D&D 5e character I've made. Tell me if this works for you)
I stand at the mouth of the cave, knowing I have to take that first step. I raise the ornate glass bottle on my hip, and shake it a bit.
"Basil?" I mumble. Dutifully, a purple light sparks in the jar, and the ghostly face of a woman appears inside. She sighs, giving me a look of motherly exasperation.
"Take a step, Androm."
I shake my head, moving the bottle to illuminate the walls and floor of the cave. My long, silver hair, like the rest of me, shimmers with purple starlight, but it's not enough to illuminate the cave to my liking.
"Kid, I'm not a torch. There's treasure down here, you want that, don't you?"
I'm not listening. I shut my eyes and chant a short incantation, letting magic flow into my right hand. (I cast Mage Hand) Then, I make a few brushing motions, clearing dirt and pebbles from the ground in front of me. Once I'm convinced of the ground's relative safety, I take the first steps, my feet carrying me carefully over the cold floor.

My blood runs cold, and I freeze up for a moment, until her voice startles me back into action.
"Come on! Cast something!"
I shake off my fear and call upon the power of the stars, the arcane mystery that fuels my power. I stretch out my hands, and three streaks of purple light scatter across the cave. They bounce off the walls and burst into crackling explosions of arcane power. (I cast Magic Missile, for 10 damage even.)

Right as your magic missile hits the ground, the spiders fade away and the missile crumbles into magic missile dust.
5502088-evil-wizard-extending-his-hand.jpg

You hear a booming voice. "I AM ZURGUROTH THE MAVOLENT ! YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO ENTER THIS CAVE !"
He casts a large fireball towards you. What do you do?

Last edited:
Making quick signs with his fingers, Androm weaves a web of protection before himself, bound to catch about half the spell's might. (I cast Absorb Elements)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back