Seduction of a Maia | A Very Niche Search

deumDeitas

the branches have yet to wither
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there, I'm Deum and this a very very niche search thread I don't plan on bumping very often.
Why do I think it's so niche?
Because it's for one pairing. In a fandom I don't see anyone talk about anymore, because it's old as hell.

rrrrrr.png

So here we go- a very micro The Silmarillion search.
For Melkor/Morgoth and Marion/Sauron specifically.
This will literally be the most condensed search I've ever made.
Setting? Doesn't matter too much- whether we just write in the original setting or shove them into a different one is free game.
Mostly, I'm just craving fluff of two Dark Lords being in love and dealing with shit together, and my half-written fics I never finished aren't scratching that itch well enough.
Either roll is also free game- I've written for both before and I will inevitably do so again, so.

(Alternatively, I'd also be open to writing Marion x someone elses OC- though it is slightly less of a craving.)

So while I feel like this is a long-shot- here's my writing requirements anyway.

+ 18+ is kind of a must- I just don't feel comfortable writing with someone too much younger than me.
+ I have lots of work on a fluctuating schedule- sometimes I might be able to post daily, but for the most part- expect once a week on average.
+ I RP strictly in PMs here, with a separate channel for RP and OOC talk- please don't be afraid to chat and actually plan with me. I'm not intimidating, promise.
+ I consider myself a fairly advanced writer and tend to give 500+ word posts consistently, but I'm not gonna hassle you for length. I only ask that you help keep things moving and have fun- give me a bit on description and fluff to read. Make it fun. Length literally does not matter to me.
+ Lastly, even though I'm craving romance for the moment- I still have a leaning toward plot over romance, and natural romances are a must for me to enjoy it. Nothing instant/love at first sight if we're writing the start of a relationship.

That's all, though- let's see if this goes anywhere.

Last edited:
Very small bump with (very) minor edits
I'll put more effort into this thread eventually probably

A very small bump while I finish up the last post on my queue. I'll probably touch this up later tonight, but oh well.

You're implying that Sauron was female? Hmmmm... intriguing.

Users who are viewing this thread