• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Security Breach: Overclock [Closed]

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
We've only just begun. I will never let you leave.
I will never let you rest.

Due to the success of the FREDDY FAZBEAR MEGA PIZZAPLEX, it was only a matter of time before our design teams determined that one, but two just might satisfy all you entertainment-loving heads out there! However, Freddy and the Gang are so busy at their own location, that we've got a whole new crew! While the Glamrock Gang may be singing and dancing, the Mega Melodies will delight you with folk tunes, life skills, magic tricks, and practical entertainment of all kinds!

_____________________________________________________​

In a city of unknown origin, the MEGA MELODY PIZZAPLEX has been in in its construction phase for almost three years and has now been in operation for nearly five months now. It's as popular as its predecessor, and yet, something is odd about it, you can definitely feel it. Children were disappearing before, but three have already gone missing during a trip nearby the Mega Melody Pizzaplex, and that's simply too coincidental.

Whether you're related to one of the three disappeared, a teenager under a dare, or a lost child around the age of the one's that already vanished, you've never truly been inside the Pizzaplex. One night, however, a group of strangers end up trapped within the building and must find some way to escape.

Yet... something else is going on here. Something trapped within the walls, something... unnatural. Perhaps there's a reason you were locked in here after all...

Would this be survival horror or would players be able to bash their way through?
Not sure if I'll be able to join though, my schedule's been wrecked by the virus and weather.

Would this be survival horror or would players be able to bash their way through?
Not sure if I'll be able to join though, my schedule's been wrecked by the virus and weather.
Leaning more towards the survival horror, though since it's Security Breach, it'd be closer to action/thriller/puzzle/survival horror, if that helps at all

Ive long finshed the new fnaf game and this actually sounds cool, it has similar elements but the kids don't get "lost" inside the actually pizzplex. It would be fun if i could join

Just wanted to say that this is open for one or two more people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back