• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Secure. Contain. Protect.

SavannahSmiles

вσ∂у ιη тнє αвуѕѕ, нєαят ιη ραяα∂ιѕє
Hi everyone! I've found myself craving an SCP roleplay and so here I am! I have two different SCP character concepts for my character that I'll post below; the characters can be either gender to fit into the gender pairing we chose. I had a general plot premise of there being a containment breach and my character escapes their cell, but I'm also fully open to brain-storming a plot together. Whether you want to play as personnel, D-Class, or another SCP (Canon or OC) is completely up to you!

Before we get to the character concepts, here are some general rules:

1. 18+ only please. I am 28 years old and it's nothing against the younger members of the site, but I just feel more comfortable writing with individuals closer to my own age. In this same vein, I would prefer our characters also be 18+; I'll allow younger characters, but nothing younger than 16.

2. Here are the gender pairings that I feel comfortable playing: MxM and NBxM with myself filling in the male role, NBxF and MxF with myself playing as the female.

3. At least two decent-sized paragraphs. I am not asking to be given a novel with each post (though I wouldn't complain if that was the case) but I need enough to keep my interest and keep the story flowing smoothly. Absolutely no one-liners, I'm sorry but I will lose interest fairly quickly if you give anything less than at least two paragraphs.

4. I have two topics I wish to keep out of any stories we create and those are alcoholism and drugs. Other than that, I'm fine with dark themes. Please let me know if you have any triggers or have topics you wish to keep out of our roleplay, I want us to enjoy the story we're writing and the last thing I want is for anyone to be uncomfortable.

5. I love having romance included in my roleplays, but I understand that it is not everyone's cup of tea, so if you want our characters to have a plutonic relationship or even a found family moment, we can do that too.

6. I prefer to roleplay/plot either in PM's or on Discord.

Item #: SCP-6000
Object Class: Euclid

Tests run on SCP-6000 have shown that the subject has a second set of vocal cords that it can vibrate at a frequency unknown to humans, which explains how it can utilize this second set of cords to cause destruction in its environment. Any vocal vibrations produced by SCP-6000 using its second set of vocal cords have an adverse effect on the environment around the subject, including inanimate objects as well as living. The level of destruction is indicative of the level of volume with which SCP-6000 produces noise. A quiet whisper has been seen to simply rattle a glass on a nearby table, while a full-blown scream has been witnessed to shatter any glass in the vicinity. SCP-6000 has been shown to be able to switch between these two sets of cords, either using the biological correct cords to initiate harmless conversation or using the second set to cause destruction.

SCP-6000 is contained with a Thaumiel class SCP, titled SCP-6000-1. SCP-6000-1 is a gas mask that negates any sound waves emitted from SCP-6000 vocal cords. SCP-6000-1 is to be worn at all times, except in the insistence of meal times. Meal times are to be carried out with two armed personnel in the room, with a third personnel outside SCP-6000’s cell, ready to activate containment protocol should SCP-6000 attempt escape.
Item #: SCP-9427
Object Class: Euclid

SCP-9427 is human in appearance, with the exception of glowing eyes of a solid color. Though SCP-9427's eye structure does not follow regular human anatomy, tests run have shown that SCP-9427's eye sight functions like a human with 20/20 vision. SCP-9427 is to be contained with a Thaumiel class SCP labeled as SCP-9427-1. This object is a pair of goggles that are fitted over SCP-9427's eyes and secured at the back of its head with a lock. SCP-9427-1 is be secured on SCP-9427 at all times and is not to be removed under any circumstances.

Any living matter that SCP-9427 gazes upon is turned to stone, no matter if eye-contact is initiated or not. This ability is not considered an AOE effect however, as it has been shown that SCP-9427 can only petrify one thing at a time. Once the petrification starts, records show that there is no stopping it and full petrification is achieved in a matter of minutes, though this duration has been shown to vary depending on size of the object or living being. Over-use of this ability causes SCP-9427's vision to spark and flicker and continued over-use results in temporary blindness that takes a few hours to heal. Tests have shown that SCP-9427 needs to be present in the room in order to initiate the petrification, their gaze has no effect when viewing something through a video feed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back