Sector Hub

Whew. Thanks, Spacekitty Spacekitty Wasn't sure how it would fly
No need to worry, the writing was more than up to our standards and the uniqueness of your Characters way of speaking is refreshing, continue to develop and charactise him and he'll be on his way to not rp glory.

I noticed you assumed creative control of the Kef Servant and being brought to the meeting. That was fine, the Kefs are easy enough to understand and portray the general details.

But beyond me pretending like I'm some big shot rp elder or something like that, PREPARE FOR HIM TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF THE MATRIX/CONSTRUCTORS :3

No amount of fancy writing can write you out of your fate!

No need to worry, the writing was more than up to our standards and the uniqueness of your Characters way of speaking is refreshing, continue to develop and charactise him and he'll be on his way to not rp glory.

I noticed you assumed creative control of the Kef Servant and being brought to the meeting. That was fine, the Kefs are easy enough to understand and portray the general details.

But beyond me pretending like I'm some big shot rp elder or something like that, PREPARE FOR HIM TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF THE MATRIX/CONSTRUCTORS :3

No amount of fancy writing can write you out of your fate!

Shit. There goes plan A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back