Sector Hub

Okay, slightly worried... A night kin that's around a million years old.

Jarkov how long are you going to spectate us? I can't believe that I am saying this but I demand the Dredge in here.

Wait what? I'm sorry I didn't read that right? You want WHAT!?

Oh no, this is from Reincarnation no Kaben not 7 billion needles.

Nostalgia.

Well this manga is okay-ish. I am just reading it for the sake of the story.

As for what you could watch... I found this on youtube Appregio of Blue Steel: 

I am watching it for it's effects and because I play World of Warships from time to time ( WW1 ship nut ):

https://gyazo.com/1b455e871c2d808cb92d56f2e649b13e

https://gyazo.com/098b18d205eac35af5e6cec8cfac3aa6

Other stuff that I watch is too specific for the average joe - mystery and supernatural and the like.

*chuckles* Watched Blue Steel already, pretty interesting but short lived.
On another note, did ya see my little teaser for the Dredge? If I can get away with putting just that I will. Leave more mystery for any noobs joining us.

Last edited by a moderator:
**** um...

Re:zero?

Whats that about?
Also did you see my little teaser for the Dredge in the CS's? If I can get away with just that for the Dredge I will. Leave more mystery for any noobs joining us. Also in case they want to go full retard we can use them as a scrub test. Its been working really well on my other rps.

Well, the dark side of being in a fantasy world. The Main guy, Subaru, has the ability to respawn.

That's it.... He dies a lot and it sort of deconstructs the fantasy genre. No he isn't Kirito, a badass super hacking 15 year old. no he isn't op in anyway. What we have an average guy who gets killed a lot trying to just by tying to survive.

Aw yesh, I have. I was confused as well when I first read it.

But it helped bring a smile when I felt your confidence in your text.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the dark side of being in a fantasy world. The Main guy, Subaru, has the ability to respawn.

That's it.... He dies a lot and it sort of deconstructs the fantasy genre. No he isn't Kirito, a badass super hacking 15 year old. no he isn't op in anyway. What we have an average guy who gets killed a lot trying to just by tying to survive.

Aw yesh, I have. I was confused as well when I first read it.

But it helped bring a smile when I felt your confidence in your text.

That actually sounds kinda interesting. And why was it confusing if you don't mind me asking? ... another question, what'cha mean by confidence? You smiling always makes me paranoid.

Well, the first post got me grinning, The first paragraph threw me off somewhat and the last paragraph at the end I felt snarky.

*hearty laughter* *embarrassed* Oh, I feel flattered!. As long as Shireling doesn't smile.

*Heavy sigh* Some of my awesome pics aren't working...

7d81f2d451fdcfce401b5b2a30e37ecf.png

First the BBcodes and now posting images. Just- argh...

If i remember, i think the site owner said something about pictures and profile pics being wonky and not working because of the update.

Should I tease? heehee Yeah I'll tease... ;)

Come and listen friends, to a tale of worlds big and small, of battles won and lost. Listen to a tale of bravery and treachery, oblivion and resurrection, a tale of ice and fire. Many moons ago a great people came to our home. They came seeking refuge from their travels long and tiring. We know not why they came, or why they left their homes, but they were kind to us and us to them. Through many seasons they stayed among us as a sister nation, their culture existing alongside ours. But among the lesser race which came with them, a terrible bile had grown. The plague of mind infected our people of the same kind, and they rose up in arms to slay us in droves. It was a battle fought long, leaving scars in our civilization too deep to ever heal. In an escape from the jaws of certain death, came forth two ladies of royal blood among their people, ladies who will be remembered to the end of time for their bravery. They battled immense opposition to reclaim what so many sought to take from them. They fled from a world turned to hell itself. These women, the diplomat and the warrior, would become the future of their nation. The younger one was a skilled leader, a born politician, calculating and cold as ice when needed. The eldest, the overprotective sister, had a fiery spirit and a skill with a blade like few others. They carried the future of their people in safe hands, hands which wanted only the best for them. As the dust settled on once lush worlds, the great people and their courageous leaders departed for worlds unknown. They have not been seen for many a moon, but it is said they will return again in a time of great need to save both us and them.

Should I tease? heehee Yeah I'll tease... ;)

Come and listen friends, to a tale of worlds big and small, of battles won and lost. Listen to a tale of bravery and treachery, oblivion and resurrection, a tale of ice and fire. Many moons ago a great people came to our home. They came seeking refuge from their travels long and tiring. We know not why they came, or why they left their homes, but they were kind to us and us to them. Through many seasons they stayed among us as a sister nation, their culture existing alongside ours. But among the lesser race which came with them, a terrible bile had grown. The plague of mind infected our people of the same kind, and they rose up in arms to slay us in droves. It was a battle fought long, leaving scars in our civilization too deep to ever heal. In an escape from the jaws of certain death, came forth two ladies of royal blood among their people, ladies who will be remembered to the end of time for their bravery. They battled immense opposition to reclaim what so many sought to take from them. They fled from a world turned to hell itself. These women, the diplomat and the warrior, would become the future of their nation. The younger one was a skilled leader, a born politician, calculating and cold as ice when needed. The eldest, the overprotective sister, had a fiery spirit and a skill with a blade like few others. They carried the future of their people in safe hands, hands which wanted only the best for them. As the dust settled on once lush worlds, the great people and their courageous leaders departed for worlds unknown. They have not been seen for many a moon, but it is said they will return again in a time of great need to save both us and them.

...... meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. I reserve judgement for when I see the whole damn thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back