Sector Hub

Question about the Khanate, where exactly did they come from? Me and Neo have basically worked out the history of humanity on Earth, so were they humans that evolved on a different planet? 

Just a note, they didn't really have to be humans at all considering they're robots now. 

I was thinking a advanced colony of humanity lost to Earth who in time became Transhuman. Some are robots with human brains, others have meat bodies. The notion of Transhuman is a human being who wilingly trades physicial love notation via technology. They are also Human in their brain has not evolved. Babies of the a Khanate are human. Teenage years make the choice. Gender, form, etc.

They don't really have to be human though. They could be any organic race. It just seems a little convoluted. Not impossible, though. I don't want it to seem like I'm nagging or telling you to change anything. 

Transorganic then? Since their only flesh at birth and become cyborg latter. The human names and such just a ironic twist. I based them off Dune. Instead of becoming a Sand Worm man with space hookers, a robo dragon emperor with like minded folk.

We'll start our own space civilization! With blackjack! And hookers! 

Jokes aside, yeah I see what you did here. 

Sooo... I'm assuming that I can use Dredge in this as well? If so, let the shenanigans rain supreme. *hefts the Noob Hammer* I am prepared to bring the hurt upon those who would fuck shit up.

I wish the bbcodes would work so that I can make my CS look more purty...

@Shireling We should probably do a side plot for the Humans. Y'know, like going back to the original home world of Earth to unleash our vengeance upon whatever race kicked us out in the first place.

Hell now that I think about it, I think we should invent this alien race that screwed us over.

Hee... [Insert aliens that screwed us over here] will feel my wrath.

The race I had in mind are called the Constructors. They are an old race on a sacred mission to build what are called "entropy dampeners" which are designed to prevent the heat death of the Universe. They need to build these dampeners throughout space, however the fields they put off will kill most life forms so they clear the areas around their sites with their military as a more humane form of killing them. 

How did they destroy Earth?

In my history I have it that it was an extraterrestrial fleet slowly coming closer towards the inner solar system. These Constructors sound like a ancient race of machines.I had imagined a more aggressive organic species that were on a quest for expanding their imperium.

If it was the abomination I've been writing, the rest of space would be a goner by now and escape would not have been an option. ;)  tee hee

Okay, slightly worried... A night kin that's around a million years old.

Jarkov how long are you going to spectate us? I can't believe that I am saying this but I demand the Dredge in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back