Sector 15 RP Area

FireMaiden

Grade A Bitch
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

A siren echoed in a small part Sector 15 as a cruiser flew over the dead streets, making its final round of the night. Only a few were out at this hour, just getting a chance to go home, or they weren't quite done with their nightly misdeeds. We happen to be part of the second category.

We walked in groups of two, hands in our pockets and very few spoken words leaving our chapped lips, not wanting to arouse suspicion from anyone less they be listening. And what words were spoken, what we were doing was left out.

Our breath created white puffs as we walked, footsteps which seemed even louder than the dull thud they were, we finally turn and look into each others anxious eyes, before our gazes fell to the cracked concrete we walked on. As we grew closer, the butterflies gathered in the pits of our stomachs which had already been trying to escape...ceased. An odd feeling of eerie calm came upon us as what we had to do finally wore it's shock.

And, it's not like anyone hadn't killed before, but this was differnt. We're all so close to him and family, but he had betrayed us. We couldn't shy from that. We unfortunately had to do it, whether we liked it or not. Because no one disobeyed the Leader. And we all knew it. But...this wasn't gonna be easy.

And things went south quick. He fought back, Jason, the old man who had taken care of us when we first joined. The one who taught us the ropes and who made sure we got our dues. His wife and kids, we had to take them out too, and we made sure he watched. We had to send a message, make him think he would have a chance, before she shot him. Right in the head.

We left the bloody mess the same way we came. Groups of two, no words but odd glances and see mingling friendly smiles. We walked back to Harper's, the coldest walk back we've ever had. And it wasn't due to the temperature.

Harper's was as loud and as bust as always, especially since Garren was there. Looking up at the board, we see many of our own in the roster tonight. Harris, Valentine, May. Those three were always fighting. May even more than the others because she wanted a good life, and to her, punching people was the easiest way.

But before she could leave out little group, we had the grim task of informing Garren the task was done. And he was pleased. And that was it, we were paid, but told to stay and watch the fights. May excused herself, going to change, while the rest of us...we joined the crowds, and tried to forget what we just did.

Last edited by a moderator:
May Forma

Leaning over the toilet, she vomited again, this time, nothing but bile. The pounding sounds from the actual club, the cheers, and smell all made her extremely nauseous,  but not as much as what she had just done. She pulled the trigger. She blew his and his oldest kid fucking brains out.

"Why the fuck did I do that?! How could I fucking do that?!" She thought, before leaning over the toilet again. Dry heaving. May regained herself a few minutes later, shakily standing up, and leaving the stall, the next person rushing in. Looking in one of the crudy mirrors, she could only stand her own face for a few moments, before she threw a hard punch and left the bathroom with a bleeding hand. 

She was up for three fights tonight, not something she needed a hurt hand for, but the extra pain would be her own self punishment. May took a deep breath, knowing that she codon let the other fighters see her in such a distressed state. They'd only use it against her. And her reputation here was something she couldn't loose.

And with that decided, the young woman made her way to the stands, and started to wrap her hands.

(Open)

JENNA WILLIAMS

It's late, the faint sounds of the last cruiser making most of the noise. Jenna usually got off of work earlier than today, but she happened to take on a little extra for the cash. After finally delivering a box of parts across the sector, she heads back towards Harper's. It happened to be a pretty bad day. 

The streets are silent, every footstep heard, every breath seen. Most are too scared to come out at night in 15, but Jenna? Jenna has lived here most of her life, not much here that scares her anymore. There were still a few people roaming, they seem a little stiff, but Jenna makes sure not to stare too long. Staring brings trouble, and trouble isn't something Jenna is in the mood to deal with. Her eyes were sharp, focusing on her destination rather than her surroundings. 

The club is loud, causing Jenna's head to pound as she enters. Jerking her head to the right, some of the tense parts of her neck are relieved. It had been a long day of lifting and hunching. Her body stiff in too many places. Jenna pushes her way through the crowds, receiving a couple shouts and dirty glances as she goes. 

"God, why did I come here? Why do I keep coming here?" She mutters under her breath as she sits next to a woman. The woman seemed a little tense, and Jenna couldn't help but notice her bleeding hand. Shoving her hand into her jumper pocket, she pulls out a rag, handing it to the girl. 

"If you're gonna wrap it, you should at least clean it first. Your wraps will be all bloody if you don't." Her tone is flat. Barely any emotion shows on her face exposing the fact that she's not exactly good with casual conversation. 

@FireMaiden

May Forma

"I don't...thanks," She said, taking the rag. She wasn't really gonna clean it, but she didn't have a point, though her hand wraps were always covered in blood and spit form her opponents, them being covered in her own wasn't soe thing that happened. May winced as the cloth hit the open wound, the blood soaking through pretty quickly, but stopped after a minute or two.

May withdrew the rag, placing it beside her as she started to wrap her injured hand first. Maybe she sold get some bandages, but she really didn't care. She take care of it after her fights. 

Once both of her hands were wrapped, she looked at the rag, then Jenna. "You dine seem like thee kinda girl to be comming here," She said, making at gesture around the underground club.  

@Amelia White

May Forma

"I don't...thanks," She said, taking the rag. She wasn't really gonna clean it, but she didn't have a point, though her hand wraps were always covered in blood and spit form her opponents, them being covered in her own wasn't soe thing that happened. May winced as the cloth hit the open wound, the blood soaking through pretty quickly, but stopped after a minute or two.

May withdrew the rag, placing it beside her as she started to wrap her injured hand first. Maybe she sold get some bandages, but she really didn't care. She take care of it after her fights. 

Once both of her hands were wrapped, she looked at the rag, then Jenna. "You dine seem like thee kinda girl to be comming here," She said, making at gesture around the underground club.  

@Amelia White

May's phone began to ring. It was Eric. His sister, Lucky, had been sick for a few days with the flu, and had him caring for her, as well as running her shop.

"May, Lucky is driving me insane. I need help!"

As May put the rag beside her, Jenna grabs it to put it back in her pocket. It's her fathers rag, she's used it everyday since he passed. She lost track of how many times she's had to wash it. Jenna, caught by surprise, looks up at May, thinking about how to answer. She chuckles. 

"A girl like me, huh? Hey, I might look fragile, but I'm not some princess, you got me? Heh, it's hard to describe. I hate coming her, and yet, I seem to end up her pretty often. Call it a stress reliever, I guess." Jenna explains. Although, it isn't the best answer, it's the only thing she could think to say. 

@FireMaiden

May's phone began to ring. It was Eric. His sister, Lucky, had been sick for a few days with the flu, and had him caring for her, as well as running her shop.

"May, Lucky is driving me insane. I need help!"

May Forma

About to answer the girl standing in front of her, she sighed when her phone rang. "Hold on, my the idiot who blew us off is callibg," She said with a annoyed sighed.

Pulling the phone out of her pocket, she answered. "Garren isnt happy with you. Neither am I. So i hope you have a good reason why, and can elget to Harper's quickly." Cheers erupted through the underground club as the fighter mosg people had bet on landed the final punch. "And you may wanna hurry." She then hung up.

"Pretty odd stress reliever, but hey, who am I to judge. I fight in a little bit," She said, finally able to answer the girl with her. "I'm May, by the by." 

@Amelia White

Jenna listens to May speak on the phone. 'Hmm, wonder what went down.' She thinks. Jenna glances at the phone, anaylizing the knicks and scratches. She had put one together today, similar to May's. It wasn't difficult, but it was her first time creating a phone from scratch. 

"Yeah, It's a strange world. Jenna, nice to meet you May." She says, a slight smile creeping onto her face.

"So, you're fighting? Maybe I'll put some money down for you, you don't seem like someone to be messed with." Jenna smirks, one could say it was an odd comment but it's all in good fun. I mean, they are at a fight club.  

@FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread