• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Secrets Kill (a modern high school roleplay) (still open)

awriternamedian

Not made of lies and deceit
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Ami was the most popular girl in school. And not in a snobby, queen bee sort of way. No, she was genuinely likable. Half the boys in the school were in love with her (and a number of the girls as well). Both a brilliant athlete and exceptional academically. Class president, voted in unanimously, homecoming queen, and would most likely become prom queen as well.

So why would somebody kill her?

Not a week into the new school year at the prestigious Silver Oak Academy, the most beloved girl in the school's history is found dead in her dorm room. Initial thoughts were suicide, but no gun was found. The school considered closing down, but it was eventually decided that they would stay open, in part in an attempt to discover who the killer was. Distrust now spread through the hallways, everyone looking at each other suspiciously. A murderer was walking among them, and everyone was a suspect.

They all had secrets. With the intense scrutiny they were all under, how long could they keep those secrets hidden? And who's secret was dangerous enough to get Ami killed?

So yeah, that's the basic idea for this role play. The premise of it is that, on top of navigating the usual trials of high school, everyone has a secret. And not a silly one, like being secretly afraid of thunderstorms.

This would be a casual/detailed roleplay. An absolute one paragraph minimum. LGBT friendly. And, um, dark themes I guess. I attempted to start this once before, and then life got in the way, so I'm trying again. Hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
[IMG='width:274px;']https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1061/1924/files/Thinking_Face_Emoji.png?9898922749706957214[/IMG]​
This looks interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back