• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Secrets in simplicity (currently closed)

Jenn practically groaned at seeing Stanley's brick wall of a smile back again. It frustrated her to no end.
"I have business to attend to. So again, I will ask, Howard. I don't want this topic to be brought up again."
"But I know what-" Jenn started before Stanley turned and walked off. Rude. "Great talking with you too. You could've at least asked nicely!" she complained as he walked off. Typical.
Jenn was gathering her things when Victor started to leave. She quickly grabbed everything and followed after him.
"Hey Victor before you leave, could I ask you some things? Were you there when Swanson was questioned? Did he seem...scared or nervous at all? And was Stanley acting weird when Swanson was being questioned? I know him and Drew were friends before the murder and he's just been acting weird since coming to the crime scene..."

Victor was about to open the car door when he paused, turning around to raise an eyebrow.

"Nervous is an understatement. Dude was on the verge of a panic attack. He wouldn't stop crying after he revealed what the two men looked like."

He was about to leave again when Jess asked another question. He groaned and sighed.

"I don't know? He didn't speak much. Was pretty insistent on getting the dudes phone number and address, but other than that..."

Victor shrugged.

"Now, Miss Whatever Your Name Is, can I go?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back