• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Secret Society of Second-Born Royals RP

TinyMochi

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I have recently watched this movie and it makes me want to do an rp on this

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════
d78c229a9ae9f64f67740b55dd232f0c.jpg

Welcome to the Kingdom of Illyria! Where are the families who are made of royal blood live in order to protect their kingdom...or so they thought? Illyria one of the most known places in the kingdom but also known for being the tiniest island off the coast of Europe. Here lies a school where students are royal blood and take classes and training on being the next heir of taking over the kingdom. But, there is more to that than you thought.

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

secret-society-of-second-born-royals.png

When being born as a second-born there's a chance where you can gain a superpower in order to protect the next person in line for the throne. That's where the secret society of second-born royals come in. At a certain age of 16-18+, second borns are chosen to take part in the training of becoming part of the secret society in order to become heroes to protect their kingdom from danger.

If all else fails, those who fail their training will not be part of the secret society and would get their memories wiped knowing how their powers work and not remember anything about the society at all.
Good luck and have fun!
══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════
1.Remember not to be rude and have fun with the rp. You can also discuss your ideas here or if you have any questions about your character you can message me about it :)
2. I'm not looking for a certain style of a character sheet, but please make sure if you're going to have a superpower that you must add a sibling.
3. The age range can be from 16-18+
4. You can have any superpower you like and can think of. (Just be sure not to be god mode with your superpower. Everyone must play fair) If you have a certain power you want to reserve, let me know and I'll add it to the list. It would be fun if no one has the same power.
5. This is going to be a thread rp. I prefer to rp on-site if that's ok with anyone who's interested.
6. You can play up to 1-2 characters.
7. Overall, just have fun :) pm me for any questions

Please send your character sheets here! I would love to meet all of your ocs :). It can also be used for exchanging ideas well for a start.
All extra things like lore and other stuff would be added on the ooc chat which you can find in the link above!

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════
Second-Born Royals (Starting off with 5 for now, but can add more :) )
1. TinyMochi TinyMochi : Plant manipulation (reserved) ✅
2. SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD : Telekinesis (reserved) ✅
3. GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 : Teleportation (reserved)
4. PlusUltra PlusUltra : Bio-feedback (reserved) ✅
5. ave goin insane ave goin insane : Shape-shifting & Enchanced Aim/Agility (reserved) ✅
6. Skyfire647 Skyfire647 : Ice manipulation (reserved)
7. Top11 Top11 : Superhuman physiology (reserved)
8. Spencypoo Spencypoo : Empathy (reserved)
9. Blackrose7 Blackrose7 : Fire manipulation (reserved) ✅
10. jadafun jadafun : Precognition (reserved)
11. wildkittyatheart wildkittyatheart : Water manipulation (reserved) ✅
12. JaCrispy JaCrispy : Super senses (reserved)
13. Superfly47 Superfly47 : Conjuration (reserved) ✅
14. athenii athenii : Beast manipulation (reserved) ✅
15.​

Last edited:
Oooo, this sounds fun. I don't have a power in mind as of now, but I'm definitely going to join

Oh, I watched this movie! Really fun. Can I reserve shapeshifting? :D

Last edited:
May be some crossover with the Superhuman Physiology and Bio-Feedback just so your aware of it in advance.

More the Bio-Feedback allows for Superhuman Body feats, Its based on things like a comic called "The Strange Talent of Luthor Strode"

Hi! I always like to ask first, as it might be seen as overpowered, but could my character have precognition? It could be minute precognition where he only sees things that happen in the very near 'future', kind of more like a sixth sense.

Hi! I always like to ask first, as it might be seen as overpowered, but could my character have precognition? It could be minute precognition where he only sees things that happen in the very near 'future', kind of more like a sixth sense.
Visions can be allowed but only for like a short amount of time or it can have a side effect that you mention for the vision to last only for a short amount of time 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back