• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Secret Society of Second-Born Royals RP

Sadly I think that I'm going to have to drop out. Some stuff has come up and I don't want to commit if I won't actually be able to participate. Thanks!

Since I'm almost done with my shapeshifter, is it possible to reserve another character? ^^

Also, question- if the second-born royals were to be twins, would they both get powers, or only the one born first?

Since I'm almost done with my shapeshifter, is it possible to reserve another character? ^^

Also, question- if the second-born royals were to be twins, would they both get powers, or only the one born first?
Yes just tell me what power they have and I can add it to the list.

Only one. In the movie there was a girl who mentioned she has a twin brother that's older by like 1 minute and only she got the powers instead of him.

In the movie there was a girl who mentioned she has a twin brother that's older by like 1 minute and only she got the powers instead of him.

That's gotta be rough for the brother, lmao

So I'm assuming if the first-born royals were twins, the second one born would get the powers.

I havea lot of character ideas lmao, can I also reserve Super Speed and Superhuman Aim/Agility?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back